Posts by carlosodze

ye you are probably right about the cable, it was really long on the ktxpro and it used to got stucked on everything, i am moving a lot everyday and the cable tend to be a problem always, i would buy a wireless head if they were better sounding, thanks for your advices, i wont spend on a portable headphone, i will just buy a case for my koss dj100 and make them my new portable headphone, while i save a little to buy a new home headphone like i dont know, sound magic hp200...
Hi, yesterday my portable headphones broke again! one side just stop sounding (what seems to be the more common way for heads to stop working), they didnt even fall! I live in Peru, so each time i buy a headphone i have to import it from the US, i have to wait, pay more, sometimes make paperwork etc, so i dont want to do it in a long time, and that's why i am looking for a extra durable portable headphone:   -i prefer open headphones but i dont mind close ones (if they...
ok i found my own answer, wich is a very interesting article that covers many subjects related to high res files: http://xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html
Hi,  I came across this commentary in a cnet article about ripping a cd in flac:    "People, please do not get confused.  A cd's resolution Is Not and Never will be High Resolution it is 16 bit-depth / 44.1 kHz file. High Resolution FLAC files can be as high as 24 bit depth / 192 kHz.  Ripping a file from a cd to a FLAC file in any program you Are NOT improving the Resolution or Bit Depth.  Mostly what you are doing in a program such as those listed is changing the...
is there a list of the headphones and iems that accudio have in it's base ? does it have soundmagic e10 or prodj100 or koss ksc75?? whats the diference between the free app and the 5$ app? the have the same images and description.   thanks a lot for the info.
Hi, a month ago i decided to buy a cowon x9, i was kinda happy with it (altough i missed bluetooth) but two days ago it freeze, i tried to restart it and it just turn black, i cant turn it on now, it has guarantee so i am going to return it, now i dont know what to buy, in the store there are still some cowon j3 and i thought getting one (as i already bought a 32gb sd card), but i keep reading everywhere that it breaks down really fast and i want a device that sticks...
i dont know if somebody asked this before but how long will the battery last aprox?
Is the UI too bad?
I read that cowon will come out with a upgraded j3 in summer 2013, does somebody know anything about this?
something like the cowon j3, or mabe somebody know where to buy it?