Posts by jackgopack4

I just picked up a pair from Best Buy, and they seem to put out some good sound. It seems live, but not so much as the old ones, which would totally overpower the vocals/mids. The bass still covers the mids a little bit, but it's toned down. The main thing I've noticed, though, is the hiss of the noise cancelling. I exchanged them for another pair and they put out the same, annoying hiss that I did not notice on the old studios (although it's possible my active...
SOLD
SOLD Like new headphones. Original owner since late January. Cannot find anything wrong with them, and they sound great. Comes with case, cords, box, everything that it originally shipped with.  I will ship USPS Priority to PayPal confirmed addresses. Contact me to work something out if you want International shipping, but I am located in the US. I am cutting back, as I need money to pay for food/college. Thanks for looking!
Thanks, that obviously answers my questions.
If more companies would just sell an unlocked device from their own store at a reasonable price (like Google), maybe we would have less of this problem...
Just have to say, these earbuds aren't the finest looking to begin with, but the last thing I would want sticking out of my ear walking down the street is flash-colored goo...
Which color are these?
That's brilliant and I am not at all surprised that it exists. Anyone have experience with these, with the 8320s or any other earbuds?
I just can't seem to get the cord to stay over my ears...microphonics it is for me, I guess.
not sure if these are any good but under $40 at woot http://tech.woot.com/plus/jlab-bombora-headphones