or Connect

Posts by AuxNuke

Looking forward to comparing the SR-009's to my 007's on the BHSE!
HiFiMAN Edition X v2:  $1075 Headphone is new in box! Shipping for each buyer is a flat $10 to CONUS and $15 to Canada, AK/HI.  I do not ship to other countries. No trades accepted, thanks. I accept PayPal only; If paying with PayPal and using a credit card please add 2.9% to the order for PayPal fees!   Please PM me with any questions , thanks! - AuxNuke
HiFiMan EF-5 Amp:  SOLD Wonderful sounding amp! The Amp was purchased new; I am the original owner Perfect condition (no functional or cosmetic issues) with around 500 hours of use on the included Full Music 12AU7 tube The Amp was adult owned and comes with all original accessories, cables, ear pads, manuals, cases, boxes, etc. Shipping is a flat $10 to CONUS and $20 to Canada, AK/HI. I accept PayPal only; All prices include PayPal fees   PM me with any...
Audio-gd NFB-28 - Balanced DAC/Amp:  SOLD This is the 2014 version of the amp with both TCXO upgrades (USB-32 and ES9018) and a factory replacement of the ACSS output with RCA 32bit / 384K Sabre ES9018 32bit / 384K Asynchronous Transfer  USB-32 Chip Original product page:  http://audio-gd.com/Pro/Headphoneamp/NFB28/NFB28EN.htm  The DAC/Amp was purchased new; I am the original owner Perfect condition (no functional or cosmetic issues) with around 1000...
Audio Technica ATH-AD1000x:  $220 Headphone was purchased new; I am the original owner In perfect condition (no functional or cosmetic issues) with less than ~100 hours of use Headphone was adult owned and come with all original accessories, cables, ear pads, manuals, cases, boxes, etc. Box has slight crumpling at the top left ( I received it this way) but still provides ample protection for the headphones Shipping for each buyer is a flat $10 to CONUS and...
HiFiMAN Edition X:  SOLD Headphone was purchased new; I am the original owner In perfect condition (no functional or cosmetic issues) with less than ~100 hours of use Headphone was adult owned and come with all original accessories, cables, ear pads, manuals, cases, boxes, etc. Shipping for each buyer is a flat $10 to CONUS and $20 to Canada, AK/HI.  I do not ship to other countries. No trades accepted, thanks. I accept PayPal only; All prices include PayPal...
This one is local to me; be happy to stop by and bring my gear:   SR-007 Mk 2 Focal Elear HiFiMan Edition X v2 Sennheiser HD 800, HD 650   AURALiC Taurus Mk II Stax SRM-727A Schiit Gungnir Multibit
I'm clearing out some headphone gear to put towards a large audio purchase.   All headphones were purchased new; I am the original owner All are in perfect condition (no functional or cosmetic issues) with less than ~100 hours of use All headphones were adult owned and come with all original accessories, cables, ear pads, manuals, cases, boxes, etc. Shipping for each buyer is a flat $10 to CONUS and $20 to Canada, AK/HI.  I do not ship to other countries. No trades...
Had to travel last week for work which puts me really late posting my impressions!   I was the lone person who brought some CD's to the meet, haha.  Here's a quick pic of bikerboy94 having a listen to the HD800's at my table:   Had a wonderful time meeting and chatting with everyone; Especially enjoyed the long talk with Steve Guttenberg while I was packing up, thanks Steve for the stories!   Got a chance to listen to many of the vendors gear and a few stood...
Updated list of equipment (from Post #100), also noting what items are FOR SALE in Green: (Note for sale items: All headphones are in excellent condition and come with original box, accessories, etc)   Cans Sennheiser HD 800 Balanced Sennheiser HD 650 Balanced Sennheiser HD 590 HiFiMan HE-560 Balanced Stax SR-007 Mk2.5 Stax SR-207 Phillips Fidelio X2 Audio Technica ATH-AD1000x Audio Technica K553 Pro Grado SR60e w/ G-cush pads   DACs / Amps /...