or Connect

Posts by AuxNuke

I'm clearing out some headphones to put towards a large audio purchase.   All headphones were purchased new; I am the original owner All are in perfect condition (no functional or cosmetic issues) with less than ~100 hours of use All headphones were adult owned and come with all original accessories, cables, ear pads, manuals, cases, boxes, etc. Shipping for each buyer is a flat $10 to CONUS and $20 to Canada, AK/HI.  I do not ship to other countries. No trades...
Had to travel last week for work which puts me really late posting my impressions!   I was the lone person who brought some CD's to the meet, haha.  Here's a quick pic of bikerboy94 having a listen to the HD800's at my table:   Had a wonderful time meeting and chatting with everyone; Especially enjoyed the long talk with Steve Guttenberg while I was packing up, thanks Steve for the stories!   Got a chance to listen to many of the vendors gear and a few stood...
Updated list of equipment (from Post #100), also noting what items are FOR SALE in Green: (Note for sale items: All headphones are in excellent condition and come with original box, accessories, etc)   Cans Sennheiser HD 800 Balanced Sennheiser HD 650 Balanced Sennheiser HD 590 HiFiMan HE-560 Balanced Stax SR-007 Mk2.5 Stax SR-207 Phillips Fidelio X2 Audio Technica ATH-AD1000x Audio Technica K553 Pro Grado SR60e w/ G-cush pads   DACs / Amps /...
I'll be glad to come and bring my gear.    Cans HD 800 Balanced HD 650 Balanced HE-560 Balanced Stax SR-207 Fidelio X2 ATH-AD1000x K553 Pro SR60e w/ G-cush pads   DACs / Amps / Sources Audio-gd NFB-28 Oppo BDP-105 Stax SRM-252S   If I can get my SR-007's and SRM-727 from my brother in time, I'll bring those as well. 
Interesting and somewhat confusing.  I have the NFB-28 2014 model purchased 11/14.  The gain button on the front has simple "Low" and "High" modes:Low = 0 dB GainHigh = +12 dB GainThe volume knob adjusts the volume in 80 steps as shown in the following graphs: It looks like the 2015 unit uses a fixed Gain of +16dB and the following "Slow" (100 steps) and "Fast" (64 steps) on the volume pot as shown below:*Note this graph does not include the recently introduced "H mode"...
You need more volume out of the NFB-28?! Using the balanced output, it's capable of 8w @ 40ohms! On high gain, turning the nob to 30/80 is crazy loud for most music using the HE—560's.
Final price drop listed today!
Final price reductions listed today!
HiFiMan EF-5 Amp:  $315 The Amp was purchased new; I am the original owner Perfect condition (no functional or cosmetic issues) with around 500 hours of use on the included Full Music 12AU7 tube The Amp was adult owned and comes with all original accessories, cables, ear pads, manuals, cases, boxes, etc. Shipping is INCLUDED to CONUS and $15 to Canada, AK/HI. I accept PayPal only; All prices include PayPal fees   PM me with any questions, thanks! -AuxNuke
I'm clearing out some seldom used headphones to put towards a large audio purchase!   All headphones were purchased new; I am the original owner All are in perfect condition (no functional or cosmetic issues) with less than ~60 hours of use (with exception of the M50s) All headphones were adult owned and come with all original accessories, cables, ear pads, manuals, cases, boxes, etc. Shipping for each buyer is INCLUDED to CONUS and $15 to Canada, AK/HI. I accept...