Posts by AuxNuke

STAX SRM-727A Electrostatic Amp:  $1075 The Amp was purchased new from Japan; there are no modifications to this amp Perfect condition (no functional or cosmetic issues) Classified includes a 120V to 100V transformer for use of this Amp in the US The unit was adult owned and comes with all original accessories, cables, manuals, cases, boxes, etc. Shipping is a flat $20 to CONUS and $35 to Canada, AK/HI. I accept PayPal only; please include 3% for any PayPal...
The cables were an inexpensive balanced Canare cable from c3audio and yes, they were running on the Taurus MkII with a Gumby as the source. 
Had a fantastic time today, always great to meet some local folks who share similar interests; the conversations make the meet worth it!   For a medium sized crowd, there was some GREAT gear at this meet!  Some impressions that stick out in my mind: Finally got to hear to the R10's (and compare them to the new Z1R's!): They do live up to the hype albeit with a late 80's flair.  The Z1R's are a different beast; very high quality but not quite sure if they are "my...
People are generally very open to letting everyone try their gear and help with your listening experience in anyway they can, provided the gear is treated with respect.  In your case, I'm sure anyone who has a rig capable of playing something from the output jacks on your phone would be willing to give it a whirl.  A lot of people tend to have laptops as sources; some advice would be to bring a USB stick with some of your favorite songs.
Price drop!
Price drop!
Just wanted to say to any potential buyers that; I owned the 2014 version of this amp / DAC.  Its excellent and punches way above its price class.  Good luck on your sale. 
Looking forward to comparing the SR-009's to my 007's on the BHSE!
HiFiMAN Edition X v2:  $1050 Headphone is new in box! Shipping for each buyer is a flat $10 to CONUS and $15 to Canada, AK/HI.  I do not ship to other countries. No trades accepted, thanks. I accept PayPal only; If paying with PayPal and using a credit card please add 2.9% to the order for PayPal fees!   Please PM me with any questions , thanks! - AuxNuke
HiFiMan EF-5 Amp:  SOLD Wonderful sounding amp! The Amp was purchased new; I am the original owner Perfect condition (no functional or cosmetic issues) with around 500 hours of use on the included Full Music 12AU7 tube The Amp was adult owned and comes with all original accessories, cables, ear pads, manuals, cases, boxes, etc. Shipping is a flat $10 to CONUS and $20 to Canada, AK/HI. I accept PayPal only; All prices include PayPal fees   PM me with any...