Posts by cyris69

Ok, I'm not sure where to exactly post this but I figured this is a great site to ask the question.   I recently purchased my first microphone (Blue Yeti) and want to find a software solution to do some sort of real time filtering of white noise (particularly computer fans) so I can stream over xsplit for my gaming live streams, on teamspeak, etc. I don't do this for money so I want something cheapish or freeware.   I've found this very hard to google for as most...
Maybe look into the Koss DJ100's scored them and a fiio e6 for 70 bucks on amazon. Did tons of research on those you mentioned as well in my search and couldn't skip the reviews and price for the dj100's.
Ok so I'm listening to the Koss right now, sound great granted I'm not using FLAC files. Best 44 bucks i've spent on headphones. Also the e6 boosts the crap outta the headphones.   I also use DFX on my pc so it helps a lot with tweaking and also boosts the sound.   Very neutral bass as well. Not a basshead bit still would like more then again could be my onboard soundcard?
Hope I made the right choice with these headphones. I really had my eye on the ATH-M50's but amazon had the dj100's on sale for 44 they are now over 60 the day after I bought them.   I don't know what to expect in an audiophile sense as I have none. I know my 5.1 turtles. This is them http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/headsets-legacy/ear-force-hpa2/237 can I expect them to be better than those. I found them to be freaking amazing, granted built for gaming...
Why the e5 over the e6? I already ordered the e6 and dj100's and they are on their way. I read that the e6 has everything teh e5 did but more refined and don't look like a shuffle
Looks like I will be getting the DJ100's
The DT770's look great but way out of my price range. Darthman if you had to choose would you take the ath or dj100?   I can get a Fiio e6 and the dj100's for under 70 on amazon which is a price I like but still undecided
I'm want to start off saying I apologize for creating a newb thread. I just couldn't come to my own conclusion.   With that said I've been scouring the intraweb for a first set of high end headphones.   The only high end phones I own are some Turtle Beach true 5.1 headphones no digital surround sound. They have died and now it's time to move on.   I'm currently stuck using Plantronics C210 black wire. Which have an amazing soundstage surprisingly but just not...