Posts by tha_dude

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier in the thread but do all rev 2's have the new ribbon cable? Or did the earlier rev 2's have the round jacketed cable?
For sale are my Audio Technica L3000's, number 155 of 500. I've decided to sell them because they haven't been getting much use for a while and I have other priorities at the moment. I am not interested in any trades.   The headphones are like-new without any marks or scuffs. There have been no modifications of any kind. There is no fraying on the cable. I've handled them very carefully and they have always been stored in the blue velvet box when not in...
For sale is a lightly used RSA P-51 Mustang amp. Selling because I don't have a portable setup anymore. The front panel has some fading but should be easily replaceable through RSA. The rest of the amp is in excellent cosmetic condition. The amp comes with original box, charger, drawstring cover and manual.   Asking SOLD shipped, preferably to CONUS but international offers will be considered as well.   My...
^^^
ttt
I've been using my X1060 for a while and there seems to be an issue where it freezes about 7 seconds into any track from a particular album. I was able to play these files before I added new files/directories using the drag and drop. Does anyone know what is causing this freezing/restarting?   Thanks
^^^
ttt
^^^
For sale is my ESW10JPN along with a AT-HPP5 case in addition to the original box and accessories. I would estimate them (conservatively) having about 75 hours of use. The headphone is in excellent condition with 3 small, very fine lines that can only been seen under a very bright light and quite faintly even then. The left earcup has a small mark about 3mm in length that is more distinct but not obvious. I've tried my best to capture this in the last photo. My...