Posts by AzatHead-Fier

Thanks for help everyone. I have decided to enlarge my budget and get Vsonic GR07 BE. I am sure every IEM under $100 won't be much step-up from zero-audios. Technically they are very good IEMs, but the matter is that I am tired of its sound just like I can be tired of any other IEM's sound. So it is better to save money and do a bigger step-up. Thank you all once again.
yes, I was thinking about vsonics too. But mostly I was deciding between VSD3 and VSD3S, aren't they better than VSD1 or 1S? Have you tried them, VSD3 or 3S I mean? Yes I did. I have read that those are very similar to FXT90 which I have owned for a long time. They are balanced indeed, but mids are quite noticeably colored. Is the same with TTPODs?I have owned X10i and I didn't like them much. They had quite good bass for BA driver, but I don't like single BA treble. The...
I liked bass on FXD80, FXT90, mids on MH1c, Visang VS-R02, hf5, treble on DBA-02 and FXD80, especially on DBA-02, I still remember BA crisp sound which Carbo Tenore fail to reproduce with their dynamic drivers. I liked very much Visang VS-R02 for their soundstage depth. The feeling that singer is in front of me and not in my head is highly appreciated. I find Carbo Tenore to be very good IEMs but their sound became boring to me and I am forced to use EQ to give extra...
Hi! I plan to buy a new IEM. I need something warm (not very warm) sounding, with lush mids, enough bass (not basshead). I like good instrument separation, and soundstage depth is really important to me. Budget is max $100. Please help. Thanks.
$50 is quite enough to make a high quality product. don't blame the price. It is already 3 years I own visang vs-r02 and no any kind of problems till now. And I am sure it will last another 3 years if not more. QC of zero-audio is a real problem for the company. This will keep me away from buying a product from them again.
The volume dropped on left side and signature changed making it sound warmer. And I decided to check the trick with air pump out while music playing. I am in absolutely quiet room, so I could fix very little sound changes during pupming out air with mouth. While process the signature gradually retuned to normal state and suddenly... click!!...driver flex happened and the earphone now sounding just awesome. The pressure appears gradually as it removes gradually too. I don't...
It didn't make me wait long. Same imbalance again. And again the left side. I think this is the end of my tenores.
I would say tenores are upgrade to hf5.
hf5 isn't. I have owned a pair. Tenores have more bass and more extended treble. The only thing better on hf5 is its speed due to BA driver.
It is easy to check. If this happens again (I hope it won't) I'll pump the air out with mouth from the little hole on the back of housing. If it solves the problem then shotgunshane is right.