Posts by CZ Eddie

I don't get it.  What is there about this device that make it worth almost three times more than a budget APTx transmitter is worth?  Digital is digital.  One unit should not transit the 0's and 1's any better than the other?And this device does not advertise any special features?     Welcome to the board.But your first post is advertising an overpriced device.  So I have to wonder if you may not just be the seller or mfg?
 I've tried the Koss PortaPro and SportaPro with both a Fiio E6 and Fireye Mini amps and raising the gain on my Bluetooth phone and just can't get what I consider acceptable volume levels at speed on my Motorcycle.Snug the ear pieces up against my ears and my eardrums get blown off.  But once you get them 1/4" to 1/2" away from your ear, you lose all definition. I have not used the Koss long enough to know if they will blow after awhile of full volume.
 Thanks, but no... I'm in the USA.Shipping to the USA from Europe would be 29 euro ($39 USD).
Does anyone know where I can buy this new or used? Doesn't seem to be available on the mfg's website any longer. I need a micro sized amp like this because it offers a four-pole 3.5mm for mic pass-through.
Can any of you recommend a nice quality, longer range APT-X transmitter? I use my APT-X Velodyne headphones connected to my HTPC for watching movies & TV.  But my Avantree Saturn transmitter just can't push the Bluetooth very far.  Maybe ten feet before it starts breaking up.  
I think I posted this question in the wrong subforum yesterday.   I already know the Koss PortaPro ear pieces can be easily removed and placed into a Motorcycle helmet.  But I prefer the specs of the Sennheiser PX 100-II due to much higher efficiency (louder capability vs Koss).  Could someone who has both headsets please compare the thickness of the Sennheiser ear pieces against the Koss to see if it's the same thickness, or hopefully thinner?   In the pic below, I've...
Anybody?  From the reviews on this forum, it looks like there are at least 20 of you who have both pairs.  :)
Guys, I already know the Koss PortaPro ear pieces can be easily removed and placed into a Motorcycle helmet.  But I prefer the specs of the Sennheiser PX 100-II better.  Could someone who has both headsets please compare the thickness of the Sennheiser ear pieces against the Koss to see if it's the same thickness, or hopefully thinner?   The Koss will *just barely* fit as far as thickness goes.  Really hoping the Sennheiser is thinner.
Ahh, thanks for the response. Yes, I use Media Center 17 to watch videos & movies with.  I did discover a volume gain boost feature in it. That doesn't solve my volume problem with other apps though unfortunately.   I suspect PowerAmp would be the same deal.
 Thanks for the helpful response (both of you).  I am new to the headphone world, so I had to google IEM.  "In Ear Monitor"?And the mW rating is also new to me. But the speaker I'm looking at is headphone sized.  This is the speaker:http://www.parts-express.com/visaton-bf32-8-ohm-13-full-range-speaker-8-ohm--292-610   When I compare that with headphone speakers, I get almost the exact same specs, except for the impedance and power handling.  Note the sensitivity is the...