Posts by CZ Eddie

Yes, I want to use my wired headphones as wireless because I have yet to find a set of wireless headphones that I like a whole lot.This would not be taped inside the headphone.  It'll be mounted on the outside via thin 3M double-sided tape (think pinstriping for cars). The E3 looks very interesting.  Thanks for the heads up on it.  Do you happen to know if the EQ can be programmed on the computer like it says, but then have those setting stick even after disconnecting the...
Micro sized AptX Bluetooth headphone amp with bass boost? That is not much larger than a Fiio E6 so I can tape it to the side of my headphone?
Got them and they are as described. I paid about 11PM at night and the seller shipped them the very next morning via 2-day air as promised..   THANK YOU!
Protection is usually pretty good for victims whether they are seller or buyer. The wrong person very rarely gets a favorable judgement.
I've used PayPal for several years with good luck.
Will do. Payment has been sent and the seller has a good record/feedback here.  
Thanks for the great post on bass cans.   Could someone recommend a set for me?   1) Removable single-sided 3.5mm audio jack (preferably on right side). 2) Comfortable/light on the head for wearing 2+ hours. 3) Emphasized bass without the need for EQ. 4) Efficient to get to high levels using a FireStone Audio Fireye Mini Portable Headphone Amplifier. 5) Budget is less than $150 (usually buy on Amazon Prime).   These will be used for home theater/action...
Hey folks, I have the Velodyne vFree headphones and like them a lot. I use these strictly for home theater, watching action movies mostly - at loud volumes.  Louder than I should. The bass is decent but strains a bit at louder volumes and lower frequencies. Are these about the best I can get under $150 or should I look at something a bit different? I like lots of bass.   These are NOT going to be for audiophile listening.  :)   Wired headphones are fine. Would...
I'm on my neverending quest to get more volume from my HTPC with aptX Bluetooth headphones setup.  When watching TV it's got decent volume.  But all my movies seem to be recorded at lower levels.  My work-around has been to use media players that let me boost volume gain and that's worked okay.   But no media player (that I like) that plays 3D BluRay is capable of boosting volume gain.   So I tried Viper4Windows which is a computer mod that lets you manipulate sound in...
I don't get it.  What is there about this device that make it worth almost three times more than a budget APTx transmitter is worth?  Digital is digital.  One unit should not transit the 0's and 1's any better than the other?And this device does not advertise any special features?     Welcome to the board.But your first post is advertising an overpriced device.  So I have to wonder if you may not just be the seller or mfg?