Posts by CZ Eddie

I have a different device that is similar to the Avantree.  Same concept, different mfg.  I plug that into the TV (projector) and it sends Bluetooth to the Avantree which I have plugged into my headphones.  Works okay.
Hi folks, I'm considering the purchase of an E3 to mate with my Yamaha Pro-500 headphones to use for listening to action movies in my home theater via APTx Bluetooth.  Have a couple of questions.   1) I've read that you can plug this into a computer and use the Sound Blaster software to customize the built-in equalizer.  Is this customization retained after the DAC is removed from the computer?  Or does the custom EQ settings only work while the DAC is attached to the...
EDIT:  NEVERMIND, I WAS THINKING OF THE E3 WHICH IS SMALLER AND EASIER TO PERMANENTLY ATTACH TO MY HEADPHONES.  But if anyone knows the answer to these questions for the E3.....     Hi folks, I'm considering the purchase of an E5 to mate with my Yamaha Pro-500 headphones to use for listening to action movies in my home theater via APTx Bluetooth.  Have a couple of questions.   1) I've read that you can plug this into a computer and use the Sound Blaster software to...
I have used two different ATPx dongles on my PC.  Naturally, both use the same CSR driver (like 300-400MB).  When my Velodyne vFree Aptx headphones connect, I do get the "connected to APTx" splash screen.  You'll only get that splash screen when the aptx codec is engaged.  If your Beats headphones don't give you the splash screen, then they are not Aptx compatible.   Also, I gave up on the USB dongle.  The CSR driver is pretty bad.  Very buggy.   I now use a 3.5mm...
 Yes, I want to use my wired headphones as wireless because I have yet to find a set of wireless headphones that I like a whole lot.This would not be taped inside the headphone.  It'll be mounted on the outside via thin 3M double-sided tape (think pinstriping for cars). The E3 looks very interesting.  Thanks for the heads up on it.  Do you happen to know if the EQ can be programmed on the computer like it says, but then have those setting stick even after disconnecting the...
Micro sized AptX Bluetooth headphone amp with bass boost? That is not much larger than a Fiio E6 so I can tape it to the side of my headphone?
Got them and they are as described. I paid about 11PM at night and the seller shipped them the very next morning via 2-day air as promised..   THANK YOU!
Protection is usually pretty good for victims whether they are seller or buyer. The wrong person very rarely gets a favorable judgement.
I've used PayPal for several years with good luck.
Will do. Payment has been sent and the seller has a good record/feedback here.