Posts by Fluffy Muffinz

If the EPH-M200's turn out to be a big improvement over the EPH-100's then I may consider getting a pair sooner rather than later :3
You should defiantly! Only if you want to though :) I'd like to know how much of a difference the M200's are over the EPH-100s :) I bought my EPH-100's for dirt cheaper (AU$35) so I'm in no rush to upgrade them but when the time comes what they eventually break I may consider getting the M200's :)
Which is a big shame! if a company could produce a product of this caliber for the fraction of the price it would be a huge hit!
I'm so jealous dpastern! I absolutely love the design on the AK100II 7 the AK120II! perfection at it's finest! As awesome sounding that they are i wished they were priced at a more affordable price but that would be too good to be true. even if they released a cheaper player at a more affordable price, of course they would have to cut some corners but if they stuck with the same UI I would be over the moon! That's a shame about Addictedtoaudio.com.au but that makes you a...
Thanks for the recommendation!  Do they have a nice UI? that's what attracted me with the Astell&Kern players. the UI is just so nice! (not to mention the design!) EDIt: This is my second attempt into starting to get back into MP3 players after being disappointed of my J3's support and next to no software updates. I did buy an iPod Touch 5th gen but I found that for how much they are worth I wasn't really getting my money's worth out of it.  your recommendation is a solid...
yeah I have, addictedtoaudio seem to have a wider variety than minidisc. at this stage, I simply can't afford anything atm ONLY because I'm currently trying to save up for a PC for myself.  They have an allright deal on the AK100's: http://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au/product/astell-kern-ak100-digital-audio-player-with-free-case-mqs-recording but still...it's a lot of money. 
nice suggestion!  I've checked through amazon if it would ship to my address and as it turns out that unfortunately it can't be shipped to my Australian address :( however once I have sorted out my PC I'll definitely consider buying one, maybe it may ship to my adress then :) Astell&Kern or iRiver (2 companies or are they the one?) seem to be the only brand really impresses me. The only think reason I like the AK100ii over the AK100's is for the more generic rectangle...
 I have been looking around for used AK100's on Head-fi and on eBay, this guy from eBay.com.au is offering the AK100+ a 32gb micro SD card for $580:  http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Astell-Kern-AK100-DAP-Ultimate-Digital-Audio-Player-FREE-Samsung-32GB-MicroSD-/191421990924?pt=AU_MP3_Players&hash=item2c91a3c80c I could try offering less but this is what I mean by "I'm in no rush". I'm currently trying to save up for a PC. I hope to have enough money by after Christmas. So I...
Hi guys. I'm new to MP3 players. The only MP3 player that I've owned is the Cowon J3 and I found the UI to be bellow average and the support & software updates to be terrible. Which is why I ended up selling it. I love the looks and the design of the Astell&Kern range of MP3 players (especially the AK100ii) but for a 19 y/o they are ridiculously expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions on any alternatives? Will the AK100 & AK120 continue to get support even tho they...
is it worth getting these to replace my MT-220's? I only get them recently brand new for a really good price so I'm sure I'd be able to re-sell them.    I'm mainly going to be using them for gaming, watching movies and listening to music of course.    I have my pair of Yamaha EPH-100's for portable listening.