Posts by Fluffy Muffinz

One thing I LOVE about the Yammies is the fact that I'm not all OCD/perfectionism over them, the simple design yet solid build leaves next to room for error cosmetically wise compared to other headphones I've bought, nothing is perfect but the simpler the design is the less chances there are of have any. I have to admit that I've decided to buy headphones in the past based on how aesthetically pleasing they looked and becasue of that I became too OCD with the condition of...
That's very understandable as it's my fault for not explaining it more truthfully. We'll see what Lifeproof can do, I doubt that they'll be able to replace my ipod but something could be done. I can sound pretty convincing when I want to be.  what's annoying is that I'm very choosy with my protective gear also. therefore I'm very disappointed that a case that I thought that would protect it from everything ended up causing the damage itself. Im saying this with a very long...
 As a  person like me who has to deal with perfectionism I understand why you are questioning my statement.  I completely agree with your statement that "A hard case can actually increase the chances of screen damage and chips along the edges despite their armoured style and added bulk" as there are 1 or 2 chip marks along the edges of my ipod.  However there's not much that I can do to completely be honest besides complaining to Lifeproof that their case has caused damage...
THANKS :) After owning the ipod touch 5G for a short while I've come to accept that its an extremely fragile audio player and it's impossible to keep in perfect condition for very long at all, especially the attractive edges around the bezel. I bought the Lifeproof case to protect my ipod from scratches, dings etc. It was only until I had to remove the case to get the serial number off of the case to give to Lifeproof so that I could get replacement adhesive stickers. That...
Therefore would you not recommend the 1540 alcantara pads for the MT220's? 
 Please let me know as I'm very keen to purchase the 1540 alcantara pads ^_^Also I live in Australia so if I do purchase them from Amazon and they don't fit I can't easily return them :/
I'm liking it very much, thank you for asking :)  I bought the 32gb version in space grey new off of Ebay for AU$214. Regrettably perfectionism took over me and I was lucky (or unlucky) enough to get it replaced because i noticed some marks on the back even tho Apple technically didn't have to replace for me becasue it was already opened they allowed it. As everyone knows getting a replacement wont fix the real issue on hand as nothings perfect and that's exactly what...
I use to own the Momentums but they were a bit to "delicate" for me and I didn't like the fact that there portability were limited so I got a refund.    I currently Own a pair of Yamaha MT220's which I bought for $130 off of catchoftheday and I love them. there going to be my dedicated desktop headphones from now on. I just don't find the SE215LTDs to be very comfortable for my small ears over a short- medium length of time. I recently wore them down the street only 30...
Thanks for the feedback :)  I don't live in the city so I think it would be pretty good :) in terms of IEMs I own the shure SE215LTD's but I seem to not use them that often by choice unfortunately, I don't really know why but I would find it easier to take a pair of headphones off my head than having to remove the ear guards to take the shures off to talk to someone since the isolation is incredibly good that I would only be able to hear my own voice on top of everything...