Posts by Fluffy Muffinz

he has decided to keep them after spending some more time listening to them. 
still available?
I would really like a pair of Sennheiser momentum 2.0's but do you think they are worth the Australian dollar of $499?    I'm a little shocked that they increased the price by $100 from the original momentums RRP however maybe it's justifiable since they made a lot of good improvements.   I'm thinking of waiting till the price drops a bit..it may take longer rather than sooner for that to happen but paying $499 is a lot..well in my eyes anyways. 
is there a way to check if Aussies will be charged  VAT and some administration fees If I were to order the X2's from amazon.it?  or the only way you found out was by taking the plunge to order them and found out latter on?
for some stupid reason the amazon converter isn't working for me. Even when I enabled currency conversion for my credit card.  But Google says that EUR 213.37 equals to AUD $309.62.
I can get the Phillip Fidelio X2's from amazon.it for AU$308. Which is a damn good price. To put it into perspective Amazon.com is selling them for around $299.99 but once you add shipping and the currency conversion from US-AU it costs around $400.    Are there any other headphones I should consider before going for the plunge in the next week or so?     I'm excited to say that I now own a PC in my room. So I can now explore into the open headphone world. My budget is...
any pictures available?  I live in Australia but I can get these from amazon.it for around $310 including shipping brand new. understandably I wouldn't seriously consider it unless it was a stellar deal.    tia
REPOST:    DWI digital is selling the AKG K712PRO's on Ebay for AU$$318   I wouldn't usually buy from DWI Digital but I trust buying through Ebay than through their official website   http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BRAND-NEW-SALE-AKG-K712-PRO-REFERENCE-STUDIO-HEADPHONES-/221477744052   is it worth it over the X2's which will cost me around $375 through amazon? 
DWI digital is selling the AKG K712PRO's on Ebay Australia for AU$$318 outright+ free expedited shipping I wouldn't usually buy from DWI Digital but I trust the extra peace of mind by buying through Ebay then through their official website where I would also have to pay more for postage.   is it worth it over the X2's which will cost me around AU$375 through amazon with no guarantee that I'd get any warranty anyways as I live outside the...
DWI digital is selling the AKG K712PRO's on Ebay for AU$$318   I wouldn't usually buy from DWI Digital but I trust buying through Ebay than through their official website   http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BRAND-NEW-SALE-AKG-K712-PRO-REFERENCE-STUDIO-HEADPHONES-/221477744052   is it worth it over the X2's which will cost me around $375 through amazon?