Posts by Fluffy Muffinz

your are correct!  There's been a price reduction of $50 in Australia for all there ipod touch range.  16gb: A$24932gb: A$29964gb: A$349 I ended up purchasing a 5th gen iPod Touch 32gb in space grey on Ebay for a winning bid of $214 (including postage). The seller bought it as a impulse buy and he/she has only opened it to check whether it works (like it wouldn't lol)  but he/she hasn't even used any of the accessories so as far as I know  it's essentially brand new :) I...
I went ahead and bought a iPod Touch 5th gen 32gb in space grey for $214. the seller bought it as a impulse buy and his only opened it to check whether it works but other than that he hasn't used it.   I couldn't hold myself back on this really good deal!  
Hey guys,    I'm wondering if any of you guys have any recommendations of any IEMS for $100 or less.   I currently own the SE215LTD's and even tho they are a great pair of earphones I find that the isolation to be "too good" for my needs. Especially when someone is trying to talk to me while I'm using them and I'm forced to have to take them out of my ears becasue the isolation is that good that even pausing the music and trying to talk to someone gives me a headache...
thanks for letting me know :) this why I like asking people if it's a good idea to buy something becasue sometimes it turns out that it may not advantage me that much. I actually currently own a pair of SE215LTD's that I've owned for a while now. So I don't know if I'd need to buy the Audio Technica ATH-IM70's as I'm currently contemplating about selling my SE215LTD's becasue I don't think I use them as often as I'd like to :/ Iv heard good things about the Vsonic VSD 3...
hey guys,    Seeming as tho I have AU$117 left after purchasing the MT220's is it worth buying the FiiO E9i Desktop Head Amp as I already have the Fiio E07K?   I'm thinking of either spending the extra cash on a FiiO E9i, a Vsonic VSD3/ VSD3S or to put towards an ipod touch for the future. 
That friend of mine who ownas a pair of MT220s told me that they were released in 2012 by memory and they originally were priced at $399!!! Its crazy to think that I spent roughly $100 on pair of headphones that orignally cost three times as much
Did these bad boys use to be worth US$399? Also I currently don't own a iPod entirely. I currently own a cowon j3 that I'm wanting to sell.
this is a random question which is not really headphone related tbh.    however do you guys think it's worth purchasing a iPod Touch 5th Generation now or wait patiently for the 6th generation to come out?   I know that most of you guys/girls may hate apple iPods and I was like that too however after owning a Cowon J3 I prefer an iPod more. Mainly because the cowon J3 hardly never got updated software and if it did it hardly made any changes at all.    Lastly, has...
awh dw you guys helped enormously but I asked for my brother's opinion just becasue he knows how I'm like with headphones ^_^ your input defiantly persuaded me into getting these, trust me    I only mentioned the price becasue I saved half of the total price that I could of spent it all on the momentums.a deal is always better when make a savings plus the extra money will probably go towards an ipod 5th gen but we'll see. 
  The MT220's don't look that ugly! to me they look more sturdy!   If I owned the momentums I think I couldn't stop worrying about "ruining their good looks" (brilliant way to describe my thoughts chailee80) and I won't repeat myself about how delicate they are for me. I'll still look after them the same but it's a breathe of fresh air to know that they are a pretty sturdy headphone.