or Connect

Posts by Greed

Putting my precious Studio amp (#4) up for interest/sale. I’m not 100% sure I want to sell this amazing amp but if there is interest I may be persuaded. Amp is in same condition as received straight from Craig’s workshop. That is to say excellent condition. This amp has the original Tribute nanocrystalline interstage transformers and the upgraded Penny & Giles volume pot, which is smooth as silk.    I’m finding myself listening to headphones less and less. Furthermore,...
For sale is an excellent condition Channel Islands Audio VDC-9 LPS. Used with a Uptone Regen, this definitely stepped up the sound quality versus the stock PS. Comes with original box and accessories.   Price includes shipping and fees.   If there are any questions please feel free to ask. 
Looking to buy an Eddie Current Zana Deux Super..   If you have one and are interested in selling, please let me know. Thanks
For sale is an excellent condition Uptone Audio Regen. Used in my main system but a change in near and this is no longer needed. Includes original box and accessories.    Price includes CONUS shipping and paypal fees. If there are any questions please feel free to ask.
For sale is an excellent condition Uptone Audio Regen (Amber). Used sparingly in a second system. Great improvements over stock USB, high valued improvement. Also included is a Jay’s Audio LPS for the Regen. Brought the Regen to another level with the better spec’d, lower noise LPS. Would highly prefer to sell the two as a combo. Original box and accessories are included. $165 - Price includes CONUS shipping and fees. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.  
For sale is an excellent condition PI Audio Uberbuss with a Triode Wire Labs 7+ power cable option. Both units show little signs of wear and have been used sparingly. The Uberbuss is fitted with heavy duty Pass & Seymour outlets and a 20A inlet. The TWL 7 Plus cable is fitted with standard copper connectors and a 20A IEC to match the Uberbuss. Length is 6 feet.   Selling the UberBUSS for $700 + shipping. Add $300 for the TWL power cable. The paring has received favorable...
Selling a pair of NOS RCA 2A3 grey plates. Bought these as a matched pair and have had them in storage without use. Tested them to make sure everything is in working condition. Great sounding tubes that are affordable. Have boxes to ship them in. Will make sure to package them up well.   Price includes CONUS shipping but not fees, so please add 3.5% or gift.
Yes, normal orange finish
For sale is a like-new pair of Cascadia Audio Talos headphones. These are one of the better T50RP professional mods I've heard. Super comfortable and great build quality. These are less than a few weeks old and have been very sparingly.    Will consider trades for a pair of Sennheiser HD600/650, Sony MDR-Z7 or Audeze Sine (I'll add cash).   Price includes shipping in the CONUS and paypal fees. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask. 
For sale is an excellent condition Campfire Audio Lyra IEM. Great sounding IEMs, but I need the cash. Includes stock tips and original case/box.   Price does not include shipping or fees. Add 3.5% or gift for fees. No trades please. If there are any questions please feel free to ask.