Posts by Greed

Selling my like-new condition pair of AKG K7XX headphones (#62). These have less than 5 hours of use. Comes with original box and its contents.    Price includes shipping in the CONUS but not PayPal fees so please add 3.5% or gift. If there are any questions please feel free to ask.
Selling a very good condition pair of HiFiMan HE-560 that have been modded according to Jerg's Enchancement Mod. Details about this mod can be found through this link: http://www.head-fi.org/t/738912/he-560-enhancement-mod/150#post_11221572   All documented mods have been done other than the regrilling and the pads adhered to the cups. I have the double-stick tape to perform this mod but thought it wouldn't be a good idea incase I didn't like what it did to the sound. I...
Selling a very good condition pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50X headphones. These are the Blue/Orange limited edition color scheme. It also comes with the coiled cable in addition to all other original accessories. No signs of wear that I can see. Great portable headphones..   Price does not include shipping nor PayPal fees so please add 3.5% or gift and inquire for shipping. Open to trades as well. If there are any questions please feel free to ask.
Just received this and has never been opened. Thus condition is brand new. This is the base model and was backed via indiegogo campaign for $399.   Would just like to make most of my money back so send me offers and we can discuss. Have a fully decked one also coming soon, so no need for another any longer. Can send pictures of box but what like to keep this BNIB condition.  
Selling a very good condition pair Philips Fidelio X1 headphones. Comes with original box and accessories.    Price includes shipping but not PayPal fees, so please add 3.5% or gift. 
Two for sale that I received with my Pulse. No longer needed. Still brand new.   1 Meter Length   $59 ea. $99 MSRP.   Price includes shipping but not PayPal fees so please add 3.5% or gift.
Excellent condition pair of Denon AH-D2000 headphones. Very little wear, pads are like-new.   Comes with original box.   Price includes shipping nor Paypal fees so please add 3.5% or gift. If there are any questions please feel free to ask.
Excellent condition Schiit Vali   Price includes shipping in the CONUS but not PayPal fees so please add 3.5% or gift. If there are any questions please feel free to ask.
Mint condition Norne Audio Solv X headphone cable. Beautiful black and blue jacket. Terminated balanced with a 4-Pin XLR jack.    Length: 4 ft.    Price includes shipping but not PayPal fees so add 3.5% or gift. 
Selling two pristine condition ROOMS Audio headphone stands. One is black and one is Zebrano. Having original box which they will be shipped in. These are easily my favorite headphone stands available but I no longer need them. Really difficult to obtain and shipping/VAT make the cost hard to bare. Here is your chance to get a few for cheaper.    Black - $90 Zebrano - $100 Both - $180   Add 3.5% or gift for fees and an additional $5 for CONUS shipping.