or Connect

Posts by Greed

For sale is an excellent condition PI Audio Uberbuss with a Triode Wire Labs 7+ power cable option. Both units show little signs of wear and have been used sparingly. The Uberbuss is fitted with heavy duty Pass & Seymour outlets and a 20A inlet. The TWL 7 Plus cable is fitted with standard copper connectors and a 20A IEC to match the Uberbuss. Length is 6 feet.   Selling the UberBUSS for $700 + shipping. Add $300 for the TWL power cable. The paring has received favorable...
Selling a pair of NOS RCA 2A3 grey plates. Bought these as a matched pair and have had them in storage without use. Tested them to make sure everything is in working condition. Great sounding tubes that are affordable. Have boxes to ship them in. Will make sure to package them up well.   Price includes CONUS shipping but not fees, so please add 3.5% or gift.
Yes, normal orange finish
For sale is a like-new pair of Cascadia Audio Talos headphones. These are one of the better T50RP professional mods I've heard. Super comfortable and great build quality. These are less than a few weeks old and have been very sparingly.    Will consider trades for a pair of Sennheiser HD600/650, Sony MDR-Z7 or Audeze Sine (I'll add cash).   Price includes shipping in the CONUS and paypal fees. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask. 
For sale is an excellent condition Campfire Audio Lyra IEM. Great sounding IEMs, but I need the cash. Includes stock tips and original case/box.   Price does not include shipping or fees. Add 3.5% or gift for fees. No trades please. If there are any questions please feel free to ask.
Open to trades and offers
It's time to move on. These have been my go-to cuatom IEM for a few years now and have enjoyed them immensely. Will include the original packaging and larger travel case. Also have both clear and black stock cables (48").   Price - $400 shipped + paypal fees (or gift). Will consider partial trade for a Vali 2. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.   Note: These are the custom version
For sale is a collection of Herbie’s Audio Lab products. All are in excellent condition and some are brand new. Please read details and refer to the links for sizing, etc. Herbie’s IsoBall/Iso-Cup [3] Hardball w/Iso-Cups: http://herbiesaudiolab.net/ttfeet.htm Have 3 of them, all are in mint condition, like-new condition. Would like to sell these together.  My price - $50 for all 3, $22 ea. All prices include shipping in the CONUS and PayPal fees. Further discounts...
Looking to buy a Schiit Vali 2. If you have one and want to sell, please let me know. Thanks!
Looking to buy a pair of Meze 99 Classics headphones in Walnut/Silver color. Only looking for this combination. If you have a pair and want to sell, please let me know.