or Connect

Posts by Greed

Selling a pair of Aurasonics Rockets bought about a month ago from Massdrop. These are brand new and have not been used at all. Comes in original soft shell case with original tips (unused).    Price includes shipping but not PayPal fees, so please add 3.5% or gift. Will also accept Google Wallet. If there are any questions please feel free to ask.
Schiit Wyrd USB Decrapifier - Excellent Condition. Comes with original wallwart and box.    Price includes CONUS shipping but not PayPal Fees so please add 3.5% or gift. Also accept Google Wallet. If there are any questions please feel free to ask. 
Up for sale is a like-new RAL DualConduit USB Cable. Input end is dual-headed type A connectors. Length: 1.25m Price includes shipping but not fees so please add 3.5% for PayPal fees or gift, will also accept GoogleWallet.
Excellent condition JCAT USB card for sale. Used in a music server that is no longer needed. Great improvements to my digital playback system, definitely worth the money. Brought higher gains than any USB cable swap I've done.  Also have the matching JCAT Battery PSU that I don't mind keeping or selling. Gives you that last few percents of audio bliss. Again, excellent condition and used in the same system.  Price for card alone: $375 (new $445) Price for card + Battery...
Up for sale is sparingly used Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface. Condition is like-new and has no signs of wear. Included is the unit itself, usb cable, and original box.   Price includes shipping but not PayPal fees, so please add 3.5% for fees or gift/use Google Wallet. Let me know if there are any questions.
Up for sale is a used Blue Yeti USB Microphone. Condition is very good and shows very little signs of wear. This was used as my temporary podcasting/stream microphone in my desktop setup. It has been modded to accommodated Blue's matching metal pop filter placed and secured in a convenient location. Price of the pop filter is $50 or so alone. Comes with original box and mini usb cable.   Price does not include shipping nor PayPal fees, so please inquire and add 3.5% for...
Looking for a pair of Oppo PM-3 headphones. If you have a pair for sale, let me know! Thanks
Mint condition GO450 with latest FW. Color is silver. Comes with USB dongle, soft pouch, and original box (if I can find it).   Price is firm and includes shipping but not paypal fees so please add 3.5% or gift. Will accept Google Wallet as well.  
Recently picked this up from another member here. While I do really enjoy the sound of these, universals just don't jive with my ears after being spoiled by the comfort of fitted plugs. Comes with the case and unused/new Comply tips (S,M,L), cleaning cloth, cleaning tool, and the Estron Linum BaX cable, which weighs next to nothing and is the most non-microphonic cable I've ever used.   Price includes shipping but not PayPal fees so add 3.5% or gift. Also accept Google...
Selling a like-new LH Geek LPS received from the indiegogo campaign. Sold off my Geek Pulse so no need for this any longer. It is a 12v LPS, and will work with a variety of equipment. Used only to check to see if it works. Comes with original box.    Price includes shipping but not PayPal fees so please add 3.5% or gift. Will also accept Google Wallet. Will also consider trades. Please let me know if there are any questions.