Posts by chevy454

How does the jvc fxz 100/200 compare to the previous listed iem's
A year or two ago when I was trying to decide..the Sony xb90ex was king are they still among the best when it comes to bass?
$200 Is my max
Hey guys last time I was here I was searching for a nice pair of headphones and ended up going with vmoda and couldn't be happier now I'm looking for something smaller that's clear with good bass. I am a bad head but I don't want the bass to be overwhelming to the face that the lyrics blurry
I received my e11 today and it's smaller than I expected. I was very pleased with the sound of the m100's, but now since I paired they with the amp it's amazing! Why would you need a better asbo than the e11? the bass hits hard and deep and the volume can go louder than anyone should listen to. seems like the perfect combo
Is double amping a must without a line out?
it only do it when the bass goes really low and the volume of above 90% how can I wave tone or the sweep?
does anyone have somewhat a popping noise in one of their driver when listening to heavy bass songs?
what is the best amp for the m100's? All I have is a crapy E11 lol
I just received my m100's. I'm very picky when it comes to music and I'm very pleased with the sound quality and bass.