or Connect

Posts by cdahdude

I want my cable :'(
Hi,   Last wednesday I ordered a cable for my HD 650 from its Ebay branch, but I can't track the package, and it just shows up as not having been shipped yet. How long do these deliveries typically last? I don't know if the cables are made to order or not.
Hi guys,   For a while I used the schiit modi as my DAC, but now I have a new Audeze Deckard and am wondering if I should bother with using the Modi when there's a DAC in the Audeze. Which would be better sound quality?
Thanks, I ust purchased this baby. Just love how it looks and I know it'll last me a long time. Thanks for the suggestion.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-Foot-Sennheiser-Headphone-Cable-HD525-HD600-HD650-Canare-Furutech-/171753340425?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fd4bfe09
Thanks, I don't expect the SQ to improve by switching the cable, but I'd personally like a cable that feels tougher.
I love my HD 650's, but they're the first and only audiophile cans I've listened to. I think they sound great with my qinpu a3 amp but then again I have no knowledge about other setups so I can't really judge whether mines optimal for bringing out its full potential. With that said can anybody help me out choosing aftermarket Earp ads and cables that are affordable? The stock HD 600 cables I use just aren't my cup of tea, too flimsy. Edit: Also, has anybody tried out...
ah, oh well. Thanks for the advice and comments: I am a man of my word.  
Ahhh I see.   Well the speakers are arriving tomorrow, I will see if the current amp is good enough. Do you think it would be worthwhile however to invest in a new headphone amplifier like those I suggested in the first comment? I just want to make sure I am getting an upgrade.
;)
Hello guys,   I recently purchased Klipsch RB-51 II bookshelf speakers and am planning to get an amplifier. However I am thinking of just using my Qinpu A-3 integrated amplifier (my current headphone amp for my HD 650's) to drive the speakers, and get a new headphone amplifier. I have looked at the Schiit Asgard II and the Matrix M-Stage, as both are roughly in the same price range, and have rave reviews. However, I am not sure whether I should get a dedicated amplifier...