Posts by KB

Hi Crowdedthehouse.   You might check out the Green Line Cable, comes with a termination of your choice and we offer a variety of additional terminations you can pick up at a later date.    ALO Green Line Headphone Cable System   Cheers,   Ken
Hey RUMAY408, I have been using the Compact SXC 22. http://www.aloaudio.com/cables/portable/mini-to-mini/compact-sxc-22-mini-to-mini However if you want to go balanced this will work as well http://www.aloaudio.com/cables/portable/balanced-portable-cables/25-mm-balanced-to-balanced-mini-adapter ButtUgly, The AK120II, AK100II and AK240 have the same balanced out. Cheers guys Ken
 Kilspeed True but if you import them import customs and duties would push your purchase over 1799 euros.  You are not annoying anyone ;-) Cheers Ken
 Thank you OK-guy. noted.  I love the Noble designs, I actually bought a pair. nice work. Ken
 I totally agree and I hope so ;-)  The expressed written thoughts and impressions of my posts are solely my personal (Kenneth Ball) opinion, yes I will sell them and I am by that fact bias! however my thoughts and impressions are truthful. If something sounds, looks, works poorly I do not post or talk about that in public, no way never, nor do we carry it. As everyone knows I rarely post about stuff, but in this case I guess I was a bit smitten with the player and I am at...
Mython, No no, no apology is needed! I totally understand. Its hard for me to post as a MFG, I am a long time head-fi sponsor but its still very hard for me to post. I think anyone who knows me knows me to be a straight shooter and honest but via email and posting its hard to know what people are up to, I understand this. People are naturally suspicious of vendors and I totally understand. ;-) Thanks for the reply Ken
 yes but that does not mean I am lying. Yes I have tried them, and yes I did not have one there to AB so this is of course my personal opinion. I would like to hear what Vinnies impression of it are at some point.  You have to try it yourself to make the determination. Ken
It's the best heIt's the best headphone amp in a player I have ever heard. I did try the Roxanne with it and combo was next level.Kb
  Come on guys, my personal rig is a AK100 with a white super cotton 8 mini to mini and a The International, this is what I am use to hearing. When I AB something I want to hear the International any my own mini to mini. When I used this in combo with the AK240 that is what sounded the best and what I took a photo of. The AK240s headphone stage is no slouch and I would not think 2x about using it straight out of the device. I am posting photos of it because I like the...
  The AK240 straight out of the unit sounded awesome, I just like using the amp because it still gives a little more punch and impact. Most times I do use a amp with my AK player sometimes I dont, like when size and weight is a issue while traveling. The AK240 headphone stage sounded very good.  Ken