or Connect

Posts by KB

HI Deafdoorknob, We do have a balanced version of the Rx, however I tabled it to work on the Cv5 ;-( So I guess that would be a yes and no.  Thanks for asking. Ken
Hey All, Ken here from ALO / Campfire Audio.   I am not sure if this trade show was reported out on Head-fi or not but but I wanted to report in on the Hong Kong AV show I am at and is held at the Hong Kong convention center.   http://www.audiotechnique.com/av-show/     So I as a long time member of Head-fi and personal audio junkie like my fellow listeners as well as a industry guy I have been to my share of trade shows. The HK AV show for personal audio as well...
Hi Pekingduck,Yes we will be at the ECT booth with the final Cv5! Please come and say hi.Ken
Hey All I am so sorry for the delay, I should keep my mouth shut in the future. I thought it was pretty much a done thing but we found several things that needed to be corrected and that was the delay.   Please stand by and thank you for you patience.   Ken
Kim, The low drivers in the Jupiter will cover low and mid frequencies, so technically I would not say the Jupiter has no mids :-) the Andromeda has a dedicated mid BA where the Jupiter does not as you point out, but the tuning of the Jupiter is such that the low drivers also extend out into the midrange frequencies. Thanks Ken
 Nitrile, Sorry about that, direct orders which are mostly USA domestic we try and ship as we can, international orders are larger and we are having to fill large international dealer orders in the orders they were received and in full amounts. So as you indicated we have not been able to fill all our dealers orders. Again I apologize for this delay, of course this is not how I wanted things to go and we are working very hard to get every order filled.  Thank you for your...
 Thank you so much you guys, its a little rocky for us at the moment. We are really good at acoustic engineering and design but are getting out sea legs in the manufacturing bits, its really good to know our customers understand our challenges. Again I can not thank everyone enough. Ken
 Guys, There is no v2 or significant change in any of our earphones. There may be a very slight CNC change in the future but we are not sure when that might happen right away. We were thinking of making 2 angles a little smoother but this is not critical and side by side hardly noticeable. I think for clarification sake I must state that Campfire Audio is a very small batch operation and we literally make like 15 IEMs a day by hand here in my shop. I am very close to my...
Soon, pre order eminent. Stand by.Ken
Hi,No such thing sorry.Ken