or Connect

Posts by KB

Hi 2K13, I did not measure this but my friends at Westone did, .8 ohm very low impedance. ken
Hi, No, we do not bundle the Ref 8 with any IEMs. Ken
AnnaMatronic, No need apologize, we should be getting these out the door faster. Ken
Hi Guys, Yes please hold on, we have been super busy these past few weeks and black Friday was also super busy for us. We are working very hard to fill all the orders and have all worked over the weekend but we are still not caught up so please hang on. Thank you Ken
Hey Guys, No, the Litz is our stock IEM cable and will remain as such. The Ref 8 will replace the SXC24 and the Copper22 variants. #3 I would rather let users comment here.. Keep in mind that our stock Litz cable IMO is so far away and above any other "stock" included IEM cable out there and in fact the Litz cable to me is worthy of a "upgrade" cable title. The Litz cable is really hard to beat. The Ref 8 IEM cable is constructed via 8 x 32 awg conductors. 4 of them are...
HI ESM87, Just click on the first banner to go to the ALOdeals IEM page and the 2nd banner to go to the main ALOdeals page, (same as warehouse deals) Cheers. Ken
Hey Mark, We will probably do a re refresh on Friday - Monday please check often. Thanks! ken
Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales are coming early this year!   Dont miss out on our Campfire Audio FACTORY DIRECT "B" stock sale!  We have accumulated a limited supply of minor cosmetic blemished CFA IEMs, Andromeda, Jupiter, Nova and Orion. now available to the public at great savings. Our CFA B stock IEMs are sonically 100%  but have a minor cosmetic blemish to the shell. Most blems are very hard to detect but sound  no different from our normal retail IEMs. Dont...
Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales are coming early this year!   Dont miss out on our Campfire Audio FACTORY DIRECT "B" stock sale!  We have accumulated a limited supply of minor cosmetic blemished CFA IEMs, Andromeda, Jupiter, Nova and Orion. now available to the public at great savings. Our CFA B stock IEMs are sonically 100%  but have a minor cosmetic blemish to the shell. Most blems are very hard to detect but sound  no different from our normal retail IEMs. Dont...
Hey Guys,   The JH 2 pin versions are now for sale.       Thank you    Ken