Posts by Fuzaken

Just some shots I liked haha :)        
Hi, I've just gotten myself a pair of xba-3's and I was wondering if anyone here has done the filter mod (removing or adding foam) that seems to work for xba-4's, if so what were the changes in SQ and signature?
If anyone cant seem to find the JVCs on the site, they're on the Japanese site, so unless you can read Japanese, we only stare and drool. stare and drool. http://www3.jvckenwood.com/accessory/inner_sp/fxz/index.html   Also, if anyone has auditioned the FXZ 100/200 for long enough to write a review, could you please link me and/or tell me how they stack up to wooduos 2 or the R-50s in terms of SQ and bang-for-buck? Thanks!
They're entry level IEMs. And the way I see it, an audiophile is just someone who appreciates listening to music from good quality earphones and could not have it any other way. But these are more or less not what you're referring to as 'audiophile', nevertheless, they're good, especially for the price.
I had the same concern when I was buying these, but since then I've grown to love the design, it stays in no problem, running, jumping, skating, getting hit by a car you didn't hear, etc etc And the price to performance is awesome.
^ agree with ying, I have the 215s too and for the price, they're a really good deal. And I've had no problems using them with any portable device since I've had them
Burning in of these typically don't change the sound that much, from what I've read and from my own experience, although it will make the overall sound smoother. And I agree with Watagump - they will burn in under normal use, there isn't really a certain way to burn in headphones, you can just use the music you listen to.
^from what I've heard and from my experience of owning these, burning in doesn't seem to to make all that much of a change to the sound, maybe a little smoother here and there...
Thanks for the detailed review Would you be able to help me out here, seeing that you've listened to both the wooduo2 and the b2? http://www.head-fi.org/t/636240/looking-for-new-iem-wooduo-2-r-50-b2-advice-suggestions-thoughts-help#post_8868056 thanks !
^ I too believe so.