Posts by ender323

Those are just amps, they need LODs, not USB ports.
I occasionally have that issue, I just dosudo apt-get remove alsa-utilssudo apt-get install alsa-utilsAlright, thanks.
Hey all, I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, with a Schiit Modi USB DAC. My sound output has 3 choices- Digital Output (S/PDIF) Built-in Audio Analog Output Built-in Audio Analog Output Schiit USB Audio Device The Analog-Schiit setting works, but the "Analog" confuses me. Could it actually be outputting an analog signal into the DAC? Or is this working as it should?   Thanks. ender

The following use the same size Comply tips, and should work-AF12, AF9-BK, CX21P, M11, M16-MT, M21, M31, M9, N8, N9, R1, R12, SP51, SX-31. So any Me-Elec tips for those models *should* work with the Monoprices.
Hadn't heard about this. Do you have a link to where you found this?
The right appears to be full USB, not micro.
I bought the silver ones based on looks...I love having miniature hair dryers stuck to my ears :D
It would be a matter of testing headphones you aren't familiar with. If I blindfolded you, and put a random pair of open headphones on you, which you have never heard before, I don't think you could tell they were open or not.
Why? You prefer the cloth cord? More microphonics...