Posts by PshPowPow

Looks good, but which one sounds best with rock/pop/alternative?
Ok, so as you probably can tell, I need help with finding a nice pair of earbuds (not in-ear) for my sister in time before christmas. They don't need to have a handsfree-button (but remember that it's a plus), and they don't need to isolate noise. She listens mostly to rock, alternative and pop. Thanks for any help :D Maximum price is 100 $
Thanks for the help everyone    If I want the V-modas, I will have to buy them from abroad, which I think will make them cost about the same as the HD25-1 IIs. Do they sound in comparison?
Bump
Bump
I got to try the HD 25-1 IIs today. The guy in the shop took one right out of its box, so it hadn't been used, I assume. I didn't compare them to the K518s side by side, but the only difference I noticed when I tried the K518s later was that some things on the HD 25s sounded "closer" to my ear. Are the K518s and the HD 25s really equally good, or was it just that the ones I tried hadn't been burned in? (I have had the K518s for a while)
Does anyone here have the opportunity to compare the K518 to the HD 25-1 II? Is the HD 25-1 II worth the upgrade?
Hello everyone :) I am thinking of getting a headphone upgrade. I already have the AKG K518LE, which is my standard portable pair, and the Sennheiser HD 408, which I use at home.  I am looking for something I can use both at home, and when I'm walking around. I want it to isolate me from backround noise, as I don't like when my music gets interrupted.  I don't want it to be really large, as I am going to use it in public. Price limit: 250 dollars. I have currently...