Posts by guyuemuziye

Thanks for the input . Will the 3D effect distort the imaging and sound stage or alter the shape of vocals(just like what Sony's clear audio + did)? Thx in advance.
I am too planning to pair iDSD Micro with a SONY MDR-Z7. I have ordered Z7 but not iDSD yet. Any further input on this combo is greatly appreciated!Given the the extremely positive feedbacks on PHA3 & Z7 combo, I do concern a bit about the bass will be overwhelmed and the high will be rolled off from a Z7&iDSD combo.It might be a better match for Z7, but the dac/amp alone, I do believe iDSD Micro is much more flexible&powerful and the PHA 3 is apparently over priced...
Up for sale is my newly-purchased Hifiman HE-400i. I only got it for 2 weeks. The can is in excellent condition(almost new) with all accessories, documents and box. I really enjoyed the sound of this can, especially the resolution and mids, just superb. The bass is also well-textured and precise. The sound stage is not super wide but very enjoyable to me. However, it is just tooooo loud to use in my office which is my original purpose for this can. So I have to let it...
Up for sale is my newly-purchased Hifiman HE-400i. I only got it for 2 weeks. The can is in excellent condition(almost new) with all accessories, documents and box. I really enjoyed the sound of this can, especially the resolution and mids, just superb. The bass is also well-textured and precise. The sound stage is not super wide but very enjoyable to me. However, it is just tooooo loud to use in my office which is my original purpose for this can. So I have to let it...
I just ordered my iDSD Micro. This is my first external dac/amp, so exciting. I am a huge music lover but most of my collection are high-res mp3 and some ape and flac, DSD and DXD are something totally new to me. It would be greatly appreated if anyone can share where to buy or find these resources. Forgive me if this has been discussed before. Thanks!
Thanks. It's good to know. I think I am gonna to pull the trigger on iDSD Micro.BTW, nice cables for sony line-ups. However, I believe the WMC-NWH10 is the best company for IFI micro given its wild digital input .
Oops... I thought it is another Android -Walkman. Anyway, I have seen someone connected zx1 to a hugo portable dac/amp and he just uses the stock player. Problom solved.
Thanks for the input. I do have a buying question now: did anyone buy this in Canada. I just couldn't find an "official" price tag for this in Canada. One Canadian dealer actually told me that they can offer me an open box demo version for CDN 550 (incl tax and shipping). I have no idea if this is a good price or not. Any comment is largely appreciated. Thanks! 
Hi,I am just curious that with such a combo, the stock player on A15 can do its job or we need to use something else? I am asking because I want hook it up with my ZX1 , and I hear that the usb audio player pro is not compatible with zx1, that leaves us the stock player as the only option here. 
I have the very same question here. I am thinking to connect zx1 to a iDSD micro using wmc-nwh10. But I am not sure if the stock player would work or I need to use something like usb audio player pro. BTW, I read somewhere in this thread that mentioned zx1 is not compatible with Usb audio player pro...... That's a bad news.  Anyway, my question is: has anyone successfully connected ZX1 to an external dac/amp other than pha2/3 using wmc-nwh10? If so, which player you use on...