Posts by guyuemuziye

Payment pending......
or, a better implementation would be adding a "black list" function there: any files got into that list will never be played again, and next time when I plug the device into the computer, these files will be automatically deleted from the device and my computer simultaneously...  
totally agree! delete file on the fly is a great function. I think dx80 got this. I now need to create a playlist named "delete", and do this on my computer...kinda of lame...
yean, wait and see would be a good choice for now, especially with some new sexy daps like soundaware mr1 on the corner 
The "good" news is, #1 can play music while scanning, thank god for that......otherwise this bug will make #1 unusable for now. 
it seems that FW2.0 has some memory manage problem. It's not the sleep mode issue, even when you are in playing mode, the system will collapse randomly. The device will then restart (sometimes it won't and you need to turn it on manually), and re-scan the card; you will also get a notification says something like "music player is stop working". I thinks this could be something messed up in lollipop's battery management mechanism. Let's hope thebit can address these minor...
Good price.Got mine already... Will definitely yours if I see this two weeks ago. 
Received my Oriolus 3 days by now. It's a Chinese version with the stock 6N copper cable (the built quality of the cable is actually quit good, and soft and comfortable to use). Here are some very early impressions (keep in mind that the O is a new phone, all other mentioned are fully burned in):  compared to Noble K10u, the sound stage is significantly wider, the depth is about the same. However, I found the sound stage on O is always more nature to my ear. The mid on...
price drop
Thanks for suggesting. I contacted them on facebook and got a prompt response. It seems that there is something wrong with my cable, and they suggest me to send it back for free inspecting. Excellent customs service!