Posts by zeluiz22

Hi.  Streamlining my bedside setup.  This is a 3 mo. old black Dacmagic 100 with all original packaging and accessories.  New, basically, without signs of wear and easily under thirty hours of use.  Pic later as today is Easter and I am off w family.   I have sold the Schiit Lyr and still have Shure 1840s for sale.  Thanks.   (I have the same unit in the amplification thread; not sure where DACs fit).
Hi.  Streamlining my bedside setup.  This is a 3 mo. old black Dacmagic 100 with all original packaging and accessories.  New, basically, without signs of wear and easily under thirty hours of use.  Pic later as today is Easter and I am off w family.   I have sold the Schiit Lyr and still have Shure 1840s for sale.  Thanks.
Hi.  Streamlining my bedside setup.  This is a 3 mo. old black Dacmagic 100 with all original packaging and accessories.  New, basically, without signs of wear and easily under thirty hours of use.  Pic later as today is Easter and I am off w family.   I have sold the Schiit Lyr and still have Shure 1840s for sale.  Thanks.
HI.  This is a 3 month old Lyr in original packaging with original tubes as well as 6N1Ps straight from Schiit.  Mint as it has been sitting at bedside since day of purchase in Jan.   Pics later.  Canada please add $30 for shipping.
Funny, but she doesn't discourage trading electronics for money for some odd reason...
Hi.  These are mint, lightly used and superb.  Original box and all accessories.  Amazon-bought in 10/2012 so few mos old and very few hours.  Thanks.   Box has some tape tear on the bottom from having been unwrapped (gift from wife).   Pics taken this AM.
Hi. Mint DT1350s complete in original box with carrying case, original accessories, etc. Purchased from Amazon in Nov. 2012. These phones have received great accolades, all deserved. I took the above pics this morning. Any defects you may see are reflections or dust as the phones are mint. Shipping included in USA. Extra $20 for Can, MXCO. pics later. Thanks.
Hi. I can ship to NY for $135. I'm in Boston.
I've been running dt1350s out of an iphone 5 and recently bought the ATT Note 2. The improvement in quality is striking. The previously anemic highs and metallic mids are gone. There's also more space ans stage. Awaiting my FIIO E11.
Hi.  These are basically new VModa M80s from Amazon.com.  Can provide receipt.  Pics below.  Complete in mint box with mint cables, etc.  Thanks.