or Connect

Posts by klfl

For sale is a pair of HD650 purchased in 2nd half 2015. In original box with accessory and manual. Headphone and pads in excellent cosmetic condition and fully functional. Only used in non smoking household.   Paypal only, shipping inside US is included in price. US only at the moment. Price is firm. Thanks for looking.
For sale is a Lynx Hilo DAC with USB card option purchased in July 2015. This is a professional grade DAC which also could be used as ADC. The unit is in mint condition with everything original including box. Only used in non-smoking household. New unit costs $2495 right now.   Selling to free some cash for buying high-end TV on the upcoming Black Friday.   Shipping inside US is included in price. Please add %3 to cover paypal fee. US only at the moment. Price is...
For sale is a SPL Phonitor 2 headphone amplifier purchased in June 2015. This is a professional grade equipment with very cool look. The amp is in great condition with original box. Only used in non-smoking household. New unit costs $1999 right now.   Selling to free some cash for buying high-end TV on the upcoming Black Friday.   Shipping inside US is included in price. Please add %3 to cover paypal fee. US only at the moment. Price is firm. Thanks for looking.
First owner since Dec 2014 so currently 11 months old, still within warranty period. Headphone have some light signs of use however is in overall great condition. Includes everything original including headphone, cable, manual and original box. Only used in smoke free household.   Selling to free some cash for buying high-end TV on the upcoming Black Friday.   Expedited insured shipping inside US will be $20. Please add %3 to cover paypal fee. US only at the moment....
Thank you. I wish I could spend more time with the HE-1000. Will probably buy them again when fund allows.
Was hit by unexpected bills at end of this month. Need to sell some stuff as soon as possible. Priced for a quick sale.   Mint condition HE-1000 in box with everything original (manual, 3 cables ...). Used in non smoking household.   I ordered the HE-1000 from an authorized seller 3 weeks ago. However the HE-1000 was DOA. Thanks to Hifiman's great customer service. I was able to send that pair back for a new pair of HE-1000 as replacement. So this pair is only more...
First owner, headphone in mint condition. Fully functional without issue, with everything in original box.Used in no smoking environment. Proof of purchase provided for warranty purpose. Shipping inside couns is on me, but paypal fee is on the buyer. No trade and firm on price, US only at the moment.Thanks for looking.
First owner, this dac was purchased in May 2015. Fully functional without issue. The unit is in excellent condition with everything original.  No smoking household.   The DAC2 HGC is the flagship of the DAC2 line from Benchmark. The DAC2 has great sound quality, excellent measurement and is among Stereophile's A+ recommended components. Insured shipping is on me, but paypal fee is on the buyer.   No trade and firm on price, US only at the moment. Thanks for looking.
First owner, this dac was purchased in May 2015. Fully functional without issue. The unit is in excellent condition with everything original.  No smoking household.   The DAC2 HGC is the flagship of the DAC2 line from Benchmark. The DAC2 has great sound quality, excellent measurement and is among Stereophile's A+ recommended components. Insured shipping is on me, but paypal fee is on the buyer.   No trade and firm on price, US only at the moment. Thanks for...
This pair of TH900 was purchased last month brand new from an authorized dealer. Fully functional without issue, with everything in original box including headphone stand. I bought the TH900 with the intention for office use however the sound leak on this "closed back" headphone is as noticeable as what you get from T1 or LCD. It is simply not possible to use the headphone with adequate volume without disturbing others in the office. Used around 10 hrs in no smoking...