Posts by MrViolin

wait. I was wrong. Tomorrow night ):15 instead of 14... No cursing! FTFY.
Ohohoho. An eclipse tonight :D
You glorious piece of soup. On another note, the TV series release of Break Blade is doing good the first few minutes. The music is justice.
^I'm liking the in G one just cause of the impression it gave me :) I wonder how the side-mecha Fafnir will do. Haha... until it was the only x-rated show of the season... [[SPOILER]]
It's a very sad day when you learn that your favorite scanning group is dead... RIP.
^just cause it's done by SHAFT is why D:  didn't really expect it to be done by shaft though.
Oh the shaft necks... never saw that coming for kagepro... Macbeth allusion in captain earth lol.
30 years into the future... I see panda still loving code geass in all its glory.^^^^^  First time eating ice cream in months. Oh the gutness. @Muniarc Remember watching Tales of the Abyss while it was airing. Floated my boat then. But I think it was just another advertisement for the game (kind of like World Destruction iirc while it was airing). Was good enough for me  Tom, go take a look at Hitsugime! Another episode of Capitan Tierra tomorrow. Hope it does justice...
^such superb memory... 
Good question... now that I think about it.... OH. They've yet to adapt Drifters (I think that's the name). Same maker of Hellsing I think (artwork really similar, but I just haven't checked). Also had it at the end of Hellsing Ultimate (when I finally noticed that they were similar).  CGI for Sidonia makes me feel like I'm watching that clay animation w/ the man and his dog. I forgot the name of it though :l