Posts by MrViolin

What?   Yeah. Thanks bud.
For a sec, I thought this was the diary thread One of the Tyll pictures for TMCA. I had forgotten about it. Until I opened the box 
WHAT?I need to start catching up :l Summer got too many adaptations to watch.
Hehe 3rd gender plant people. THe CGI is so weird to see after you read. The probable fan-service emitting from it is too strong fro you, huh?  Yeah, It was supposed to get a s2. Lots of probable reasons why they decided to just go with a movie (summer is going to be wicked sick along with fall). But a simple movie probably won't cover the plot and background stories. The plot starts off a bit slow. Luckily this MC develops into a man  
Same with hentai collection  K movie pv nice as the pv for the series... but it'll probably end up ok'  Yes.
I wonder how Akame is going to turn out since the mangaka is putting a lot of his time into the project 
loosing ground?  I beg to differ
Hehe. Mein bad :p kühe müssen fliegen. It's the end of the world. Oh, you've caught up already, young padawan. 
Was in awe when I noticed Deutschland was "Germany" in German.    Mario Kart 8 (>;3;)>
Based sounds more like straight copy and pasting with some changes Doesn't mean it's bad, I just happened to notice that. Was kind of mind blowing. Well, I guess that means both are great  Vaht. The rights were sold to the producers  by  JK Rowling though. As for with All You vs Edge, the author's been long dead, so I'm not sure what happened with the rights.  Edit: Ah, so All You was the original tittle for Edge of Tomorrow. Edge of Tomorrow is also apparently a book from...