or Connect

Posts by Mheat122134

I'm looking for a generally flat/neutral headphone. I've never heard a Planar Magnetic so I'm not sure what to expect from this. From what I know Anime soundtracks cover a wide range of genres from Rock to Pop, I guess I'm just looking for something that does everything well. 
As the title says, will these headphones be suited for Anime soundtracks? I've read that the Hifimans don't perform well with poorly mastered recordings, which is the case with a lot of them.
Looking to buy a Fiio E6 for $20 USD shipped to Canada.
Thinking of selling my V-Moda M80s and getting a pair of Takstar Pro 80s. Would it be worth it?
Thinking of getting these, are there any audible differences between the MK2 and Classic edition?
Will pay up to $75 USD shipped to Canada for either one.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/XiangSheng-hifi-exquis-DAC-01B-USB-TE7022L-24bit-96khz-decoder-Coaxial-SPDIF-digital-converter-with-headphone/1878419080.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.82.lsjL8j&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_4,searchweb201644_0,searchweb201560_4 I'm a complete Amp/DAC noob, seems like a decent value for the price though.
Looking for an Audio GD 15.32 or 11.32. Shipped to Canada.
Looking to buy these headphones, will pay up to $130 USD shipped to Canada for the MDR-CD900ST. 
Hi, I'm looking to upgrade from my pair of V-Moda M80s. Looking for something somewhat portable, currently eyeing the AKG K550s but will be open to something under $200 (CAD) ($150 USD) used or new, may consider getting a portable amp if the headphone requires it. I mainly listen to pop and a little bit of rap.