or Connect

Posts by Mheat122134

I guess I'll keep the HD600 in mind, I'll see if I can demo it somewhere.
Is this being able to make it through the song without cringing? 
I forgot to state that I do like forward vocals, so other than sibilance, the HE-400i's are a better performer overall? I find my myself a huge fan of the bass for the most part. EDIT: I'm not sure, but it could be my source/amp that is overly bright.
It's been a while since I've heard the HD650s, but all I remember was that the sound did not interest me. I don't recall them being bad, just boring for my tastes. As for HD 600s, I've read that the HE400i's are awfully similar, is this the case in your opinion?
Hello everyone, wondering if anyone here could give me some recommendations?   http://www.head-fi.org/t/827633/headphones-for-bright-vocals-jpop-anime-songs
Hi there, I'm currently using a Hifiman HE-400i/Magni combo. It sounds great, but I find the sound lacking in the upper midrange/lower treble and at times too overly bright/fatiguing, mostly on pop recordings where a lot is happening and the instrumentals tend to be overbearing along with the vocals. I'm looking for a potential change and upgrade in the future, I'm wondering if I should go for a new headphones or just change my amp? Budget is $800 USD.   Headphone wise...
Thinking of selling my V-Moda M80s and getting a pair of Takstar Pro 80s. Would it be worth it?