Posts by IEMagnet

I've recently sold my Klipsch S4i's, Sony XBA-1's, Soul L99 by Ludacris, and V-Moda Vibratos..due to my purchasing the UE TF 10's and recently I scored the Sennheiser IE 80's via ebay (REAL! Not fakes!), so my list has diminished significantly...but here's the list of my IEM's ranked... 1) Ultimate Ears TF 10 2) Sennheiser IE 80 3) Sennheiser CX 880 4) Sony MH1   5) Meelectronics A151   6) Ultimate Ears 500   7) Monoprice 8320   8)...
I sold my Marley Revolutions one day after receiving them. Those metal cans were TORTURE on my ears. They hurt and sweat badly aftera few hours of use. Back to my much more comfortable Koss Porta Pros. 
i ordered my Marley Revolutions from Canada, and they haven't arrived yet. how do you like yours? i test drove them at Fred Meyer electronics and i loved the clarity and controlled bass.
I've had the A151's for a little over a month, and early on they were my go to earphone until I got the UE 500's. Then I got an amplifier and started running through that, and let me tell you, with the amp, the A151's leap frogged the 500's in sound quality and fun factor immediately! The clarity, lushness, and soundstage greatly improved! Now the A151's will remain my flagship phones...for another two days. That's when my UE TF 10's arrive! Still...the A51's are an...
I've recently sold my Klipsch S4i's, Sony XBA-1's, Soul L99 by Ludacris, and V-Moda Vibratos..due to my purchasing the UE Tri-fi 10's (still waiting for them to arrive via UPS). So my list has diminished significantly...but here's my list of IEM's ranked...   1) Meelectronic A151 2) AKG Q350 3) UE 500 4) Monoprice 8320 5) Altec Lansing Ultra 606 6) Sennheiser CX300II 7) V-Moda Bass Freq Metal 8) Plantronics Backbeats 9) JVC HA-FX40 10) Skullcandy...