or Connect

Posts by Leonarfd

I have had it in my house for some days now, it can power my Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm  without problems. Volume is plenty for me, everything in my house sounds good with it. Volume was higher at my old  dac/amp Asus Essence One, but this sounds more fun. Can have my studio monitors on max volume on both dac and amp without any noise coming trough, so thats a good feat not everything I have tried that has been able to do that.
I have had the DT 1990 PRO in house for some days now. I really love this headphone, my most used headphone by far has been the DT 880 and this is a step up. Weird how the 880 sounds dull when I swap, I didnt hear this before I got them. But I guess thats how it will always be, you try something better and the old sounds outdated. Still in new toy phase, so aint going to say to much.  Just one thing that I noticed, the balanced pads that it comes with have more presssure...
Anyone here that have the zdac v2 with 600ohm beyers or some lcd2, does it power em enough? Need a replacement for my Asus Xonar Essence One.
Is the DAC part powered trough the usb or the powersupply of Jutunheim? Maybe its already said but must have missed it.
Very little available in Norway that is not way to expensive, but if I use the jotunheim I need to get remote control outlet to turn of the active speakers. PARASOUND ZDAC V2 got the volume knob to adjust the pre outs, but it is not as transparent as the Essence one. to bad its no place where I can buy it in Norway would bought it again, Asus products is very cheap here aswell. Costed 2700kr (about 260usd) 3 years ago.   As to what happened, the right side XLR out has...
Hey, my Essence One just died and im getting the money back instead of repair, since its to expensive and the store dont have any models to replace it with. And since the prices has gone up alot since i bought it im stuck with alot less money than something similar is costing.   Anyone know of a good sounding replacement that have a good amp/dac with balanced xlr out to speakers?    Can stretch it to about 600USD It either needs to shut of the pre outs xlr/rca when I...
I'ts a big thread with complaints on the BX8 D2 about the noise, noise were even hearable from around 2 meters when silent. With and without signal cables. Might be some batch problems that differs from region. I'm no basshead but I must say I loved the low end on the BX8's.
JBL LSR305s are a great, used em for a week before I tried out the M-Audio bx8 d2. The JBL are more accurate but also more boring, but I couldnt have the BX8 as it was too big on the desk(also that low buzz/hum that is always noticable when there is little to no music/sound playing). Actually I ended up with a pair of FLUID AUDIO F5, better lows than the JBL and easier on the ears. So for me better sounding but probably less accurate, use em mostly for music and gaming...
The Asus Xonar Essence one ( and muses ed) are great with the Mad Dog, plenty of power and sounds very clean and accarute. Also got an old analog Marantz on speaker taps, I still prefer the Asus due to cleaner sound(and way much nicer to look at). Ofc price is maybe a problem for many of you, but if you are unlucky and your country makes it expensive to import the Asus One gets a price at almost the same as an imported amp in the 200usd range.
 E07K sounds darker and less detailed for me than Hifimediy dac with BH, I tested the E07K together with Mad Dog and DT880 both can detect the difference quite easy. Much more engaging aswell on the BH than E07K, the E17 is better but still not as refined as the BH and Hifimediy dac. As for burn in there is not much to that can change inside a electronic device like this even on the measuring side.