Posts by luisdent

I don't have the titan in hand anymore, although i plan on getting it most likely. But I would say the titan is actually somewhat similar to the kc06 to my ears, but the treble peaks are smaller, and it improves the sub bass and high treble the kc06 lacks in comparison a bit. The bass on the titan is greater, but also isolated a bit lower in frequency whereas the kc06 rolls off a bit in comparison in the sub bass. The treble is just more "hi-fi" sounding to my ears on the...
The key is simply pulling "straight" out of the sockets. Don't wiggle them hard or twist or anything.
 One interesting thing that I've noticed is that the frequency response of "most" earphones is roughly the same amount of "accurate" in a technical sense. But each one is simply approached from a different perspective. For instance, the er4s is touted as super reference by many. It has at least a 6db drop in overall "sub" bass levels, and a few pretty small dips and peaks in the treble compared to most. But the "average" difference from a relatively flat signature is let's...
I do! :-P hehe
That's my thought on the Comply too. They almost give a perfect low to high balance and smoothness, but the do suck away just a bit of the airiness and extension in both ends. Bass is slightly less impactful and treble slightly less open. But with a deep for its still minor. But enough that I prefer silicon.
I agree greens have better treble, but for me they have a bit too much "honk" in the 2-3khz region that gets old fast. The red eliminate this almost completely while not affecting the overall treble "that much". And they make the bass seem a bit warmer relatively speaking as well. I would say I prefer red if I'm not using any EQ and green is I'm using EQ, as they require less EQ and maintain the treble more superbly. But both are excellent depending on preference. I think...
Ah yes, the tenores. The main reason I fell off the tenore wagon was the physical durability. They sound superb and are still one of the best I've heard. However, they weren't perfect. The Titan 1 fixes a few areas the tenore didn't excel in. First, the Titan sounds more dynamic and sharp around notes. The bass is much tighter and more impactful. Not saying it is more bass per se. Just that it sounds cleaner and tighter. I always found the tenore to sound sort of soft for...
The c421 has a 10.5 ohm output impedance while the pono is half that roughly. Neither is great for balanced armature iems, but the er4s should'nt see a very audible change with only 5ohm. So perhaps the pono is simply good enough that adding any other circuitry is just that, adding other circuitry...
I agree. I'm always listening when i have to run. I use an altioids tin. Similar size to the ety pouch but roomier and hard. I can wrap them more quickly and get them in the tin. It takes more precision to get them in the poich.
Paulus xii, With the tips I'm using everything is perfect!!!