or Connect

Posts by luisdent

What about adding little stoppers to the tube so the clip can slide but not come off horizontally? They would slide and then run into little plasic lips or something on the edge?Or maybe a rubber layer inside the clip where it goes around the tube? To make it more grippy and ever so slightly thicker?Or perhaps you could add a little tightening screw on the clip somehow to allow adjustable tightness?Just a few ideas. I can keep going ;-)
From what I can tell, the problem seems to be a little bit more that it comes off easily with lateral force. If you pull it straight against the adapter it might be a little bit loose, but it isn't bad. However if you slide the clip along the adapter it comes off much more easily by simply sliding off of the adapter. Adapter might not be the best word but you know what I mean ...
Found my shirt clip!
They can look at me all they want :-P
I do when i want it out of the way more... But the clip os super fast and easy and the way i clip it i get practically zero cable noise. :-)And i regularly move away from my source a little.
Yeah, it doesn't need much, and it feels good, but it is apparently just flexible enough to fall off now and then. I hope that didn't sound like a rude criticism though. I only meant it to be informative about the issue. :-)I'll search for my clip tonight and maybe ill play with modding it myself for now...
Talk to gnarlsagan. He loves his.On another note, i mentioned the quality of the shirt clip in my review video. And now i can say confidently that i believe i was right... The shirt clip is a worse design.I have had mine fall off numerous times, and now i lost it. It has to be somewhere in the house, but I don't know where. I'm very careful, but it just randomly falls off. The er4s clip had to be pried off with great strength.I wish they would redesign it to be a bit...
Sounds like you're not getting a good deap seal with either ety tips. If it is questionable it probably isn't great. I get better bass with the ety tips than the comply. Similar volume, but it feels softer in impact.My p series don't have a colored ring. They're just black...
http://www.complyfoam.com/products/p-series/It appears to be the small size from your photo...
Could it be a small sized comply foam tip, possibly an alternate color? It looks a lot like the comply foam p series tips for the ER4. They are tapered, and they would be softer.