Posts by luisdent

I second those. But has anybody found a tip larger than the Etymotic triple flange small size but smaller than the etymotic triple flange large size?
The treble for me is,relatively speaking, completely smooth. There is a small dip at around 7.5 kHz and A small bump around 2 to 3 kHz. And maybe a small bump at 10 kHz . All of these are graphed by most graphing standards. But none of them are very large and can easily be corrected with eq for any user that has the correct depth and seal. but there are no significant dips or peaks for me. only the very very lowest sub bass is a low, say below 50hz.
Indeed. While not perfectly neutral, they sound excellent.
Agreed, and this is the correct target response.Linkwitz isn't wearing them deep enough. I also emailed the guy on his site to see how to make a bass boost filter a long time ago and he thought I was wearing them wrong because I didn't get enough bass. Lol and he had a treble peak even. :-p the bass is excellent but every other target agrees that the sub bass is lacking....
I might get them too on mass drop.
Graphs rule. You lose. Goodbye. ;-)
I couldn't disagree more. what you are saying is exactly WHAT frequency graphs tell you. Are they all perfect? No. But even your example proves your statement wrong. The w4r? No. Tge graph is perfect for that on goldenears.It sounds exactly how it looks. Too much mid bass. Uneven treble and a huge upper mid lower treble dip. they sound dark, muddy and overly soft. If i eq them to correct thr graph's response, they sound great. In my opinion, while they are not bad,...
Tenore, tenore, tenore, tenore and tenore. ;-) Haha. But really, the bass on a tenore varies by set up to at least 6db sometimes from tests we've compared here on the forum. If you get a bassier tenore, the ue600 might be more revealing and accurate overall. With a neutral bass tenore, the frequency response is nearly identical to a red filtered er4s with better sub bass. I'm talking 98% identical. I don't know anyone, anywhere that would say the ue600 is more revealing...
tenore beats ue600 :-) too much low treble dip on the ue600. the titan is different in that it sounds more "real" and "3d" than the tenore, but I'd argue a tenore with good bass level is more accurate than both.