Posts by MrEleventy

B-Stock Centrance HiFi M8 (XL4) - $490 shipped @ Shoreline So tempting...
Warranty is not transferable. If he can't prove that he's the initial owner, then it's going to come out of pocket.
Again, why does it matter what they think? Why does justifying your hobby to normies matter to you? Who are you trying to convince? We accept you as you are. Look at the HE-10000, it looks like they made a themed headphone for Lord Zedd! But find me one person on this board who wouldn't accept one if it was gifted to them.ONE OF US
It's a good thing that you can't see it while it's perched atop your noggin. Unless you keep a mirror around you at all times for you to stare at yourself......
I need to start labeling all the different ones that I have. I have a few scattered around that has various version of Windows, linux distros, various boot utils, etc. I had them organized at one point but they've gotten outta hand now...
The USB Receiver on the Bifrost is usb powered. The transformer part powers the coax, toslink, and analog section.E : Modi 2 Uber is the same way btw.
You can't just dl a win 8.1 iso and install if you only have a win 8 key. 8.1 iso will reject the win 8 key. There's a way around it tho, where you need to dl the win 8 iso, cancel it and then start dling the win 8.1 iso.E: Here's a walkthrough
Here you go.
Just speculating but... I think that whatever knowledge that they've gained about USB from developing the Wyrd, is mostly implemented into the Modi 2 Uber. I forget who, but someone Bigro did a short comparison on Modi 1 vs Modi 2 Uber, noticed that modi 1 benefited the most with the Wyrd while the Wyrd didn't change the Modi 2 Uber much. Your 2 best options is probably buy Wyrd and be done or sell Modi 1 and buy Modi 2 Uber. Option 2 would probably be the cheaper of the...
took my money