or Connect

Posts by MrEleventy

Gonna agree with JamieMcC on not needing to spend $1000 on the chain. Mine is relatively cheap, One thing I want to say is that, I didn't like the Modi 1 when I had it and I find it interesting that I also felt that the treble sounded metallic and harsh when feeding my DT880/T90s, even when paired with a OTL tube amp. The HD600 didn't have that issue and that pairing was "fine", too boring for my preference but it wasn't a negative pairing. Not sure what they did, if any,...
Duly noted. Mums the word... :X
I thought you weren't going to ever buy a TOTL w/ demoing first???
I had a noisy selectron (6sn7) that calmed down after I left it on overnight, about 12 hours.
I don't really hear a hiss on Paper Tiger. Maybe slightly at best.I hear something in Myrrhman that sounds like a brush going back and forth. Then 20s in, there's a slight hiss.
It would help if you included an example, like specific track and timestamping when you hear the hiss instead of just saying "Music" every time.
You're so late that OP has already replied and explained the lack of logo. Here
It's going to depends on the company. I've heard that Senn does but haven't confirmed myself. Beyer is a definite no, they won't even give you a warranty on used demo items that they sell themselves.
The bass is sluggish because @ 500hz and below, the T1s impedance is actually pushing 800+ ohms and peaks out at 1400 ohms at 80-100hz.Source : InnerFidelity
There must've been a momentary slip up in security during pchi watch.