Posts by MrEleventy

No complaints going black here. Matches my behemoth of an amp, Darkvoice 336se.
Check out this video and see which one you prefer then buy accordingly.
First off, If you have a big head, skip the Kingston HyperX; It's a rebrand of QPad which is a rebrand of Takstar. They run small. I wear a 7.5 fitted cap and I'm nearly maxed out on my pair of HI2050s. I can max them out and still wear them comfortably. Addressing just the PC front, no experience with console setups, with any of those headphones, all you'll need is a sound card that can do positional and they should run just fine. They're all low ohm, high efficiency cans...
It can but it's not a tube amp. it's a tube dac w/ ss amp
Or maybe we can all change to Slacker September on the first day of October...
I didn't get any squeaking from any of my Beyers (DT770 Prem & Pro, DT880 Prem, DT990 Prem, T1 x2, and T90)
Now that's loyalty right there.
I can only offer this comparison going off of my memory of the dt880s as I don't have the 880s anymore but I remember the 880's mids being a little warmer and slightly more forward.It's all good!
Benefit of the doubt but... he did say it was the Pros and that one seems to have a confirmed variance (Mainly due to clamp but hey, it's a difference.).
Ouch, best of luck with the search. I'll most likely be keeping mine around for quite a while.