Posts by MrEleventy

Agreed. TBH, I'd rather spend the extra $10 to get it in less than a week vs the Dec 20-whatever ship date.
Ditto on Mouser + Redco. I often do Mouser because I get stuff quicker. They ship from Tx and I live in La. Redco is NJ.
If you didn't get a code, they ran out.
Thanks, now I have something to test the max output of my Bifrost.
Ask @Brooko about it. He's had the HD700s and the T1s now. I don't think he's had them both at the same time so it'll probably be from memory.
Unless you like them all!
Look at the pictures and you'll see that it's a 1.E: Lyr 2 will say Lyr 2 on the front and back. And it'll have a gain switch.
Agreed. The DAC is quality stuff. Amp is meh. You would have to spend more than double to get something "better".
Just think about it this way. If usb isn't a viable form of decoding.... there would be no usb dacs. Food for thought. And flexibility is up to the user. If you don't need the volume knob and portability, flexibility would be zilch.I myself have an older model, SB X-Fi Surround 5.1 (Non-pro) USB. It's flexibility for me is zilch, I use the optical output to a NFB 12. But it's my only option as I game on a laptop and can't replace the card.
Omni USB has a opt out.