Posts by cheapfi

Here are my two cars... I can't remember the brands of some of the parts.       My Daily Driver   1999 Eclipse GS (Non Turbo) AEM v2 Cold Air Intake Header/Test Pipe/Catback (no catalylic converter) underdrive pulley custom ground kit Eibach Sportlines Tokico Shocks Greddy strut bars 18" Enkei Rims Chinese Sport Tires aftermarket cd player with aux in Pioneer Speakers Random other bits I can't remember at the...
If you were willing to use an adapter and make a wood base(or mount it on your keyboard) this vintage mic would be an epic win in style.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Astatic-Microphone-335H-GS-Gooseneck-Mic-/130796064949?pt=US_Pro_Audio_Microphones&hash=item1e740d90b5
I consider it frightening as well.   Ah well...  Harrison Ford is gonna need some cosmetics.... :D   Hopefully Depp will be involved somehow. That would make me laugh.
I love that the open pandora has nice audio hardware..   It would have been an incredible game changer a few years ago.   However as a gaming machine it is an utter failure.  The Chinese have been producing gaming tablets with controls for some time now.  They cost less than $125, have capacitive 5-7 inch screens, built in controls, hdmi output, android 2.3-4.0, higher capacity batteries, and much better processors/gpu combinations.   I was a fan of the Open Pandora,...
You know you want one.....
You can also see the driver through the rear grate... so not sure if holes are quite applicable....
I've had my alessandro MS1s since monday.  They are the original ones and I bought them used.  They are amazing.... As my first really decent headphones they can handle anything I've thrown at them.  I even tried chinese rap....  it all sounds amazing.  So far I can't picture replacing them with anything else.  I may mod them eventually but for now I don't even want to change the sound a bit.   I noticed the oohing and ahhing over the mcintosh set.  Have you guys...
  8GB Ipod Nano 4G and Alessandro MS1's   My headphone jack is a little flaky so I hope to add a FIIO E6 and lod soon.
I wouldn't reccomend it, someone in the DIY Cable gallery tried it and was very disappointed.   Use the CAT5 for things like custom usb cables or something digital..  Analog are signals are much less wire tolerant.
Star Wars the musical on ice.....