Posts by cheapfi

You sir, are a heretic and possibly involved in witch-craft.   We must now burn you at the stake for such defamatory statements.   The laws of the bagel inquisition demand it.    It's a free world, so I guess you're entitled to have a wrongful lusts after English muffins.
  Looks like a less pretty knock off of a AMX/3...  But there were only a handful of those prototypes ever made.... :(    It is very nice looking for a 1970's supercar.
Now I'm thinking of bacon and sushi....  bad magick man.      That actually looks pretty tasty.
Why is it that every time I see a picture of food I desire Sushi....   :/  I may have sushi related issues.

Go for humor.  It is worth it,  I have found that humor relaxes the audience and makes them connect more.  This gives them the feeling of involvement, and the illusion of your speech being much better than it really was.  It helps in the grades.   But hey I once made a 3 minute speech about the artistic merits of crayons for creativity vs markers.  :D  So no need to take me to seriously.  We had a teacher who would have us do speeches on the spur of the moment with...
  Of course we all prefer the looks of the lambo... even if the late 70's countach had no forward, rear, left, or right vision, seats that make life difficult for anyone over 5' 9",  windows that won't roll down more than a few inches and no A/C.  You are right though if someone offered me a choice I would take the old impractical Countach and just drive short distances.  :D The newer Lamborghini's fixed most of those issues, but the countach is just so unique.   What...
Stock internals...  :D   You definitely won't get that power without some bolt ons and tuning work.   But the insides of those engines are stout.     Its kinda like my Buick Regal GS. Forged internals and 8.5 compression ratio  from the factory.  A down-pipe and a superchager pulley gets you to 300 crank horsepower for about $250. Add an exhaust, air to water intercooler, even smaller pulley, and tuning to reach 400hp.   Add a turbo kit with a giant turbo to reach...
For new cars look at the Subaru WRX, Subaru BRZ, Scion fr-s, Honda 2000, Honda CRZ, Mazda Mx-6 the list goes on.  Toyota doesn't have to be bold thats what the Scion brand is for.   Heck even the base model american muscle cars all feature over 300hp and many can be had for under $30k new. In the key $20,000-30,000 range their are more options than ever.   Honestly there are more cheap fun cars available now than ever before.  Used sports cars are everywhere, the...
I liked the video..  Its actually pretty funny.  If they'd ran it as a election ad I bet a lot of obama supporters would have voted for him just because of the epic-ness. :D j/k   I supported him, but that is still funny.   I wish they had done a similar one of Obama....  The Obama Gangam style videos they have are just dumb.