Posts by cheapfi

All of them. Along with most chrome books and a lot of cheap laptops.
Hmm.  STI's are nice.  But the IS250 smells better.  The interior is much nicer as well for a daily driver. The Corvette by most reviews is fast, fun, and uncomfortable due to thin and poorly designed seats.  The STI has nice sport seats and all, don't get me wrong.  But there is something nice about being wrapped in heated and cooled leather seats that make a nice luxury car special.  That and the leather smell. :D   If you were wanting to race in the dry around a...
You all and your enthusiast/gaming computers....  ;D  Some of those are nice.   I am rocking out a stock Toshiba c655d laptop with a 2.2 ghz dual core Athlon P340 and Radeon Mobility HD 4250, 4GB Ram.  This is connected to a 25 inch 1080p external monitor.   I am not a hardcore gamer so this does everything I could want it to.  However I wouldn't be a geek if I didn't feel hardware lust.  Specifically, I have a thing for server hardware. If I had the money I...
Try a different dealership.  Or look for a corvette thats a year old, it'll drive about the same for a test drive.
Perhaps I should change that to difficult to find in the western hemisphere.   I have seen limited quantities on UK sites, and them listed on sites from India and China... but none of the normal ones that will ship to the US.  Amazon UK has them but only in limited quantities.  It is absurd.  All the US sellers who had them list them as out of stock.   I'm going to recommend the Fostex  or Swan they seem easier to buy.   Swan will ship from China I believe....
  The edifier studio series is well regarded.  The others not so much.
These can be acquired new in the US in your price range.   Swan d1010 Swan d1080 Swan M10-  2.1 system with two full ranges and a mid woofer.   These are also some of the best and are in your price range refurbished   Fostex Pm0.4n - each speaker is seperately biamped. You will need two power plugs but may be the best SQ out of all these options. Audioengine A2- most compact considered about even with the swans in SQ   The ones below are very well...
1.5 million
Around 120mph probably.   I did once mantain an average speed of 107 mph over 6.5 miles of curvy and hilly back roads.  This includes two full stops and 3 ninety degree turns.  I said I would be on time and I was.   Speed limit on that road varied between 25-35 mph. :D   That was also in a 1994 Chevy Lumina with a 3.1 liter v6,  140hp 185ft lb of torque, stock brakes, stock suspension, 4 speed slushbox.  I was young and dumb.   The speedometer was pegged so all I...
I'm not an expert...  but these are wires, not lightsabres.   Somehow I doubt that is important.   It sounds like marketing hype.   Something like this....   We have created a spectacular new set of wires! We started with gold plated oxygen free silver, then using super magnets realigned the crystalline structure of the molecules to assure the best signal transfer possible! Then we used crystals, a dowsing rod, and parts from a platinum toaster to align each...