Posts by louis9

Hi,   Do you still have the headphone?     Do you ship to china?     Do you have more photos?       Louis
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, those blue meters! How about that HXD, does it makes the sounds improvement from the D100 or it just a marketing gimmick?
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, those blue meters!   How about that HXD, does it makes the sounds improvement from the D100 or it just a marketing gimmick?
How does the MHA 100 sounds? Is it worth the uprgrade from D100?
I just got my D100, and i paired it with HD800, my oh my.....it takes HD800 to another level.   Very powerful amp indeed.   I have to thank you Mr.MikeMercer for the review. Because of your review i pulled the trigger on this amp.   Can't wait for your MHA100 review. Is it worth the upgrade from current D100?
Up for sale, Beyerdynamic T1 less than 6 month old   Used sparingly....as new.....   I'm not considering trade at the moment.   Free Shipping and No Paypal Fee!
No, Thank You.     Regards,       Louis
Up for Sale Grado GS1000i with Black Dragon Recable 10"ft long with 1/4 Furutech Plug.   In perfect working condition.   Buyer pays for paypal fee, 3.5%   I will ship to anywhere in the world and is FREE!!! Fast Shipping!!!   I currently not interested in trade.
For Sale.......     Ray Samuel "The Raptor" 220 Volt with extras tube....   1. TUNG-SOL 1950's 5687 "D Getter" black plates==Matched tested pair, bought $100/Pair   2. PHILIPS E82CC SILVER PLATE TUBES, bought $100/pc   3. Plus all original tubes from Ray Samuel.   Best Match with Sennheiser HD800   Save BIG!!!   Bought in December 2013. Cosmetically Flawless.   No trades. No low ball offered.   Shipping is Free. No Paypal Fee   Paypal ONLY.
Is this a dual voltage system?