Posts by AudioJunki3

Bump
For Sale - Final Audio Design Heaven IV, these are brilliant sounding earphones, I bought them new from a member here, but I just haven't had much use from them, I'd say maybe 2 hours max. ( I have a lot of other earphones)   Price is negotiable, just comment or message me privately. Paypal only, Will ship to UK only.   Your offer will decide who pays seller fees.   Thanks AudioJunki3   - Jonny
Its wireless as in it support streaming from a mobile device thanks to the built in mini amp. I'm thinking of putting rubber feet at the bottom of the legs :)
Thanks Steve, I looked at the price list for the smallest driver its a little out of my budget, I am a student after all and so far the project cost me over £200. I may upgrade the drivers after the project, but for now I will lower the driver arrangement to prevent any diffraction.
Thanks, I will look into this. From a quick Google search I was presented with a load of cheap car speakers, they all look tacky. So I will look at individual manufacturers, like Tannoy.The Jensen ones you mentioned are similar to the ones I found online, they are pretty ugly. :/ Thanks again Steve.
So you are saying have two drivers, one woofer and one coaxial? The coaxial covering the two top drivers in one unit? Can I get decent coaxial drivers? the woofers I already bought are wharfedale Diamond 10.1.
Ahh yes! You aren't the first to say that. I believe you are referring to the turrets. Thanks for your feedback! (I prefer the second one too)
Hello lovely people of Head-fi.org.   My name is Jonny, I am a final year product design student from the UK, but foremost an audio enthusiast, just like the majority of you here. I want to share my project with you, come see!!   For my final project I wanted to design and create a household speaker. The project was primarily a styling job, but I have done my research on speaker design, so I have some idea what I'm doing. I wanted to merge the Hi-Fi & Wireless...
Hello lovely people of Head-fi.org.   My name is Jonny, I am a final year product design student from the UK, but foremost an audio enthusiast, just like the majority of you here. I want to share my project with you, come see!!   For my final project I wanted to design and create a household speaker. The project was primarily a styling job, but I have done my research on speaker design, so I have some idea what I'm doing. I wanted to merge the Hi-Fi & Wireless...
Hello everyone!   My name is Jonny, I am a product design student from the UK, I am in my final year and i am currently undertaking my last project.   I have had a keen interest in audio since the young age of 10, and have followed this site for quite a while now. For my final project I am designing a High quality speaker unit which utilizes wireless streaming from mobile phones and other enabled devices.   I have compiled a quick 10 question survey to gather...