or Connect

Posts by AudioJunki3

Selling my recently purchased Chord Mojo.  Excellent condition, fully working, very little usage     I have the box and receipt at my other house.  I can send this when I get there next but for now just assume it's sold without box.    Payment via PayPal only.  Fees can postage can be discussed    The item has had 1 owner, me.   Any questions please ask.  Cheers Jonny
They're back on amazon for £150 dude, half price.
Make an offer, you might be best off just getting some from Amazon to be honest, as I'm not really looking to part ways
I personally find the S to be the best of the 3, A is too soft, Pro is too bright. I guess it reflects on the hardness of the metal used, steel is a nice mix between the two. If I sold these I would probably just buy a different pair of headphones. I've had these a while now, although the cable was replaced just a few weeks ago. Due to my work place I can get earphones at trade price anyway.
It depends on what your offer is. I recently sold an extra pair that were brand new for £90 as I got them free. But as this is my personal pair, I wont be accepting offers that low.   Cheers
Brand new Flare Audio Steel    Never used, they are a replacement set from Flare. Boxed with sealed comply T-200   Message me with any questions   Thanks
So I was lucky enough to get given one of these. I have also been offered the frequency analyser, but I'd rather not have to use a great big box, as its a bit obsolete now.    Is there any way to connect this up to a PC and use some software instead of the old piece of equipment?   If anyone can shed some light on this that would be amazing. Cheers
Bump
bump
Hi everyone.   I am selling my new Questyle QP1R DAP, it has seen about 2 hours use.   Reason for sale is that I bought a new Galaxy S7 and due to my poor financial calculations I cannot afford to keep it. The retail on this is £699, I have priced it to sell quickly.   It is 100% functional and hasn't got a mark on it, the player really sounds fantastic and I will be sad to see it go so soon.   Comes boxed with USB cable, pouch and certificate of...