Posts by TsukiNick

Shure is a great company, however you are buying the reverse of what you should from them.  Buy microphones from them, not headphones (headphones are microphones in reverse try it sometime and you can actually use headphones as a mic haha)   Proud owner of a Shure SM57 and SM7B   You can literally hammer nails with the SM57 and SM58 (It's vocal version sister) You can dunk it in water I saw a video of someone microwaving it You can drop it from over 20 feet   I...
I've tried both and sold my DT770 250ohm pros   I definitely prefer the COPs   DT770 (Tested with over 4 sources): 1. Sibilant earpiercing treble with many amps and even felt over the drivers (might be because I'm young and still have my ability to hear high frequencies) 2. Only good SUB bass, some songs sounded like there was a subwoofer on my head while others were left dull and lifeless (It has this huge dip in the middle of the bass frequencies which a lot of...
Guess that's reasonable but I mean the Sys uses same chassis, but one can argue this is a passive unit, but maybe idk like $75, Idk $99 just seems like a really bad price point, but if people are willing to pay for it at that price then they got business.  I am glad that they don't claim it enhances sound.  It's good that Schiit isn't making dumb claims like a lot of companies are.
Really ...why spend as much on the usb hub as the damn dac, I could see if you had some 500 dollar dac or something but for the Modi that would be pointless, honestly even with one of the highest end setups that thing is way overpriced, it should be $50 tops.
Go for the custom one pros you can find them relatively cheap on ebay, I got the white ones for 129.99 awhile ago from ProAudioStar, I think they ran out though, they'd seem to fit the bill and be better without an amp then those DT770s which sound a bit more shrill.
If you want a bunch of cheap replacement cables can always go for the nice 3.5mm cables that monoprice sells.  I sometimes use it with a coupler with the original cable as an extension.
I think I may go with the Grado cable looks well built for reasonable price, planet waves and Hosa had severe female side issues. Like it wasn't tight enough...not trying to sound sexual and moving it the slightest with any of my cans would fail. Or I might just use 3.5mm adapters on my 3.5mm cables with couplers...yeah a lot of different contact points or I might make my own cable with Canare laying around. Oh god at some prices for an extension cable. Yeah I still...
I just would rather have an optical one, I bought mine slightly before they came out with the optical version, and was thinking maybe someone would prefer the USB bus powered version so they can use it with a laptop or something of the sort.   It's in perfect condition. I can't even see a scratch on it and would prefer yours to be the same, but I mean if there is one small little scratch that's fine.   I will of course include a USB cable with it I'll let you pick from...
If it doesn't fit MAKE IT.  Get the COP headband and sew in a large length of velcro to make it wider and it'll hook right on methinks.
Haha, well I mean back then they really over did the stereo up until the 80s.I think the Sony Walkman changed things, much like the iPod did.And everyone used speakers back then so it was "alright" I still don't even like the album on speakers.