or Connect

Posts by VisceriousZERO

I've been spending more and more time with the Just Ear and it has been amazing so far... I'll try to write something up soon
These things just arrived...             A little view of the inside...     Humongous Dynamic Driver...     So far listening to my custom-tuned MH1, it has been amazing.... huge soundstage and it sounds perfect to me... Probably because its my sound.
Enjoying the PMx2 with the GSXMK2... Hey look at that, 2 x2s!
 You can contact Gavin of Tralucent, I think. Also musicaacoustics should have it. Edit:http://www.musicaacoustics.com/#!product/prd1/2239567201/reference-1-tralucent-audio-in-ear-universals
But... Its really good... Its like a K4 (K10+N4)But... Butt...
I can say that it feels bigger, maybe since the bass is not as overpowering. It feels more airy than the K10. its pretty noticable.
 My K10s bass died down after months of use... this starts with it dead hahaha!
Initial report on the Savant Prestige:   These are the things I notice vs. K10 as of 10 hours burn in, I am not considering this a review.   1. much less bass response 2. wider soundstage (stock cable) 3. harsher highs, but not as harsh as the 4S. Somehow the Savant reminds me of a refined Noble 4S. 4. Sounds amazing with metal... 5. Still above everything, it retains Noble mids.
Burning in the Savants the whole night, will be able to give preliminary impressions later today I hope!
 Don't Schiit your Pants!