or Connect

Posts by wdh777

Hopefully that means another 10 years or so. I don't see how you could improve on the current product. I'm enthralled by mine.
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a travel case for the X's?
Out of curiosity what amp do you prefer the gsx2 or 430ha?
I am also using the GSX with the lcd4 and they sound great together. Using a Hugo tt as the dac.
/So would you use this just to drive speakers? Is there any reason to get this if you are just driving headphones?
His higher truth album is also great...track nearly forgot my broken heart.
so glad someone started this tread...it's great to discover new music.... Artist Shirly Horn Album you won't forget me Track beautiful love is my first pick followed by if you go Artist Chris botti Abum live in Boston Track when I fall in love Dire straights Sultans of swing Eric Clapton Album 24 nights Track wonderful tonight Jackson Browne Album solo acoustic volumes 1-2 Josh Kelly Track mandolin rain Pat monahan Album last of the seven acoustic Track her...
Apple Music has the song but I can't find that performance of it.
Beautiful love could be my one track.Also check out al dimeola meditrainian sundance.
Really enjoying these. They get better each time. Check out the following Chris botti live in Boston Track when I fall in love Shirley horn you won't forget me track beautiful love Doesn't get better than these...or what are your go to tracks?