Posts by nemomec

I don´t know where you get this charts, but in my experience the second is from the SR-009 not from the SR-007 MK2!? I have heard many SR-007 versions over the last years and the SR-007 A/MK2 SZ2xxx is a very good model and i prefer it over the SR-007 MK1 SZ1xxx. The best ist for me the SR-007 MK1 70xxx, the weakest the actual SR-007 A/MK2 SZ3xxx.
For sale is here from my collection a rare balanced Denon AH-D 7000. The D7000 was hardly used is technically and visually in excellent condition. It comes with original box, manual and 4 pin XLR -> 6,3 mm adapter. Non smoking pet free home.Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer.Shipping to Germany and EU Countries are free!
In my opinion every Stax model has their own magic and i think there are many various user prefers. But in my experience the SR-009 with a very good amp and a very good source is the Stax topline on pair with the SR Omega and followed very close by the SR-007 MK1 701xxx. Then comes the SR-007 MK1/MK2, SR 4070, SR Sigma´s (Pro, NB, 404) and for me the best Lambda model Nova Signature. The Lambda series is for the money very good but makes in realistic view only 70-80%...
For sale is here a Audeze LCD-2 in the musical Revision 1 in a rare rosewood / alcantara. The LCD-2 is technically and visually in very good condition. The headband and the pads were replaced by the very soft and pleasant alcantara. It is delivered in the original wooden box (slight scratches) with frequency wrote and 2.5m Audeze ADZ5 cable with 6.3 mm jack!   Non smoking pet free home. Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer. Shipping to Germany and EU Countries are free!
Selling my mint Grado GS 1000E headphones. The GS1000E is only a few weeks young and technically and visually in mint condition. This is the newest version E with improved driving elements. Delivery with invoice from a german dealer from 01/2015 in original box with all accessories including the imaged Sieveking Omega headphone stand.   Non smoking pet free home. Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer. Shipping to Germany and EU Countries are free!
Price Drop!   For sale is here a Grado PS-500 Professional Headphones in balanced 4 pin XLR version. The Grado is just over 2 years old, in perfect technical and optically very good condition. The PS 500 is one of the most interesting Grado models and plays fairly balanced with good strong bass and high resolution. I think he is quite competitive to much higher priced models on the market. Supplied in original packaging with warranty certificate and original Grado XLR ->...
I am looking for a Grado GS1000e in mint condition.   EU offers welcome!   Thanks!
For sale is here one of the best Stax vintage models my lovely very rare Stax Lambda SR normal Bias (6 pin, 230V) from 1979. The Lambda SR is in excellent condition (drivers, all foam, new pads). No channel imbalance or warm up time they sounds on plug excellent. Comes with original packing, manual and warranty card from 1984. Unique opportunity also for collectors!   Non smoking pet free home. Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer. Shipping to Germany and EU Countries are...
For Sale is here my nice and rare Stax SRA-3S tube headphone/phono amp, 230V version. The Amp is full restored with new high quality caps, new transistors, adjusted, measured, comes with original Stax Signature gold tubes and i added a Pro bias output to the amp. The SRA-3S is one of the best Stax vintage amps with a very good phono preamp and works very well with any Lambda model. Only optical issue, there are some letters on the front was gone over the time.   Non...
For sale is here one of the best Stax vintage models my lovely rare Stax Lambda SR normal Bias (6 pin, 230V) from 1979. The Lambda SR is for his age in excellent condition (drivers, all foam, new pads, new headpad). No channel imbalance or warm up time they sounds on plug excellent. Only one optical issue the cable was changed with a new one and the old stax connector was soldered on.   Non smoking pet free home. Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer. Shipping to Germany and...