or Connect

Posts by nemomec

I think you haven´t understand my post and it´s make no sense for a further serios discussion with you.
 Sorry thats not true, i haven´t heard any SR-007 there are more transparent than a SR-009. With a little more Stax experience it´s easy to make following order: Stax SR-009Stax SR-OmegaStax SR-007 MK1 first series up to SN: 70xxxStax SR-007 MK1Stax SR-007 MK2 SN: SZ2-xxxxStax SR-L700 Advanced LambdaStax SR-007 MK2 SZ3-xxxx The SR-009 is the most source depended headphone that i known and scales tremendously with the setup in both directions from worse to outstanding,...
I had now the pleasure to heard a few days a well burned in Pioneer Master 1 headphone and i think the pioneer is a combination between a Fostex TH-600/900 and a Sennheiser HD-800S. Bass from the Fostex models and mids/highs from the Sennheiser HD-800S. The built quality and the comfort are very good and represents the price range. He has a fun sound signature with boostet upper bass, a extension in the highs with slight sharpness and a overall good soundstage. In the end...
The problem is i heard to many different opinions about the Pioneer Master 1. I have two friends with serios expensive headphone setups one say the Pioneer Master 1 is very bad and for his asked price a insolence and the other say the Pioneer is a very good sounding well made and balanced headphone and the asked price worth. I must say im interested in such a polisizing headphone, measurements and hypes of headphones are uninteresting for me i made the experience that the...
Sorry thats not true, i don´t understand how can be a serios headphone listener can make such statements! I have heard dozen of SR-007 (all versions, moded or unmoded) beside SR-009, finally the SR-009 is more controlled, cleaner and overall the better headphone in every regard! If you have a problem with SR-009 check your source and amp this is a very transparent not forgiving headphone and not for beginners! I don´t know Bob Katz but many highly decorated classic...
I am looking for a Audeze Sine standard cable (no cipher) in very good condition.   EU offers welcome!   Thanks!
I have also sold my Sennheiser Orpheus system after a long time direct comparison with Stax SR-007 MK1, SR-Omega and SR-009. I think the HE-90 has a to heavy coloured midrange and is not so clean and transparent like the Stax headphones. But i think he is very good for classical music like his heavy underated little brother Sennheiser HE-60. The gap betwen HE-60 and HE-90 is not so big (don´t use this poor HEV70 amp!). For other music genres i prefer the Stax headphones...
Electrostatic amps are more complex than the amps for the dynamic headphones. Other problem is a carefull engineering to provide the safety with the working high voltages. I don´t understand how people think they are to expensive!? There are so many high priced dynamic amps on the market with only a nice case and a few parts inside they costs more than a KGSS or KGSSHV. On the other side when you think the Sennheiser HD6x0 (i like the HD600 over many years but definitly...
Non smoking pet free home. Payment Paypal (+3% fees) or Bank Transfer. Price include shipping inside EU! Shipping worldwide possible.
 The newest SR-007 MK1 that i know and sounds like the first series for me was the SN: 705xx with carbon box, i haven´t seen and heard a 706xx or 707xxx. SN 71xxx sounds different like the SN SZ1-xxxx and comes with the new box. There are a scattering with the SN 71xxx and SZ1-xxx pieces, some sounds very slow and dark some closer to the first series. The SR-007 MK2 series with SZ2-xxxx sounds all same to me and darker/smoother like the most MK1 versions. The SR-007 MK2...