Posts by nemomec

I am looking for a Hifiman HE-5LE in mint condition.   EU offers welcome!   Thanks!
I am looking for a Audio-GD Master 7 DAC in mint condition.   EU offers welcome!   Thanks!
For sale is a like new here Sennheiser HD 800 with CH 800S XLR cable (NP 299, -) + high quality headphone stand. The HD-800 is technically and visually new condition! Delivery is in original box with adapter jack, headphone Stand pictured and original invoice from the German retailer from 04/2014 (remaining warranty 16 months), NP € 1400.   Non smoking pet free home!   Shipping inside EU is included, payment PayPal or bank transfer.
Sold!   For Sale is here my very rare Stax 4070 closed back electrostatic headphone. This piece has a very low serial number M2027! The 4070 has a new headband, new pads, works perfect and is in very good optical condition. Comes without original box! Non smoking pet free home!   Shipping inside EU is included, payment PayPal or bank transfer.   Price in USD 2500,-
Price Drop!   For Sale is here a rare  set of AKG K1000 headphone (low serial 04xxx) and AKG BAP 1000 processor/headphone amp. Both works perfect and is in very good optical condition. Comes with printed manuals, without original boxes and a power cord. Non smoking pet free home!   Shipping inside EU is included, payment PayPal or bank transfer.
Sale Pending!   Sell here ​​a Stax SR-404 Limited Edition headphone in very good condition. The 404LE is three years old and the condition is technically and optical very good. Supplied in original packaging!   Non smoking pet free home!   Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer. Shipping to Germany and EU Countries are free!
Sold!   Sell here ​​my lovely AKG K1000 headphone in very good condition. The K1000 is one of the first pieces with a low serial number (5xxx) and the condition is technically and optical very good. It sounds on a good amp very good one of the best headphones in the world! Only optical issue the cable was repaired with isolator tape on two points (see pictures). Supplied in original black case with adapter XLR->6,3 mm plug, adapter XLR->speaker connector and printed...
Sell here ​​a Hifiman HE-6 headphone in very good condition. The HE-6 is two years old and the condition is technically and optical very good. The nice and comfy headpad extension are from a Sennheiser HE-60, they can be removed if necessary. Supplied in original packaging + one pair pleather and one pair velour pads!   Non smoking pet free home!   Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer. Shipping to Germany and EU Countries are free!
For sale is a 3 m Toxic Cables Silver Poison connection cable for Hifiman headphones with 6.3 mm jack connector. The cable is suitable for all Hifiman models and is next to the silver-plated copper conductors and high quality compared to the standard connection cables. NP 220, - €. Non smoking pet free household!   Payment Paypal (price + 1,9% fees) or Bank Transfer.
Sale Pending! Sale of my very rare Stax Sigma/404. The Sigma is in especially very good condition (see pictures) and technical perfect (no channel imbalance or other issuses), the pads (original) and the headband are new. The Sigma/404 is for many users the best Sigma model and superior to Sigma NB and Sigma Pro, some prefer it also over the SR-007! Supplied with printed manual and the pictured Rooms Audio headphone stand. Unique opportunity also for collectors!Non...