or Connect

Posts by nemomec

For sale is here my Astell & Kern AK T5p headphone. The AK T5p is the limited version of the Beyerdynamic T5p with balanced connector for Astell & Kern players. The headphone is only a few days old and in mint condition. It comes in original box with all accessories and UK invoice from 08/2016.   Non smoking pet free home. Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer. Shipping to Germany and EU Countries are free!
Take the SR-L700 with your SRM-T1. I think this combo has best performance compared to the other setups in this price range up to $3000.
The SR-007 has in my experience very different versions. I prefer the early version with SN 70xxx, they are closer to SR Omega and more transparent with a nice timbre and balanced signature. From SN 71xxx to SZ1-xxxx you have a range of very good sounding pieces and very slow not so good sounding pieces. The SR-007 MK2/A with serial SZ2-xxxx are constant and sounds good with not so good bass impact like MK1 versions. The newer models beginning with SN SZ3-xxxx sounds to...
Price Drop!
I prefer also the SR-009 to the other top e-stats, the SR-009 is the technical best e-stat compared to the others and not a beginners headphone. Big problem is you need a descent amp and source for SR-009, on the Stax amps they sound only good but not exceptional, on a bad (not natural) source horrible.   I would personal rate the top models to:   Stax SR-009 (real open window to the source with no colouration) Stax SR-Omega (awesone bass and resolution) Sennheiser...
I am looking for a Grado PS-1000 (none "e" version) in mint condition.   EU offers welcome!   Thanks!
I heard many Sennheiser HD-800 and HD-800S over the last years on different setups in unbalanced and balanced mode with such amps like Audio-GD Master 9, Bryston BHA-1, Schiit Lyr and many others. In my experience a well driven SR-009 on a very good source is in every aspect much better than the HD-800 models. Also the soundstage with SR-009 sounds real vs. this artifical from the HD-800, the bass of the SR-009 goes extrem deep without any distortion and Voices and...
Sold
Price Drop to 1900€ or $2100   Sale of my lovely and rare Sennheiser HE-60 electrostatic headphone in excellent condition. The HE-60 works perfect, no channels imbalance or others and was hardly used, the overall condition is nearly mint, pads and headpad are new. The HE-60 is on a decent amp beside the HE-90 one of the best electrostatic headphones of the world with the strongest midrange and i personal prefer this both models with classic/instrumental music over a Stax...
SOLD!   Interest check for my lovely extrem rare Grado PS-1 headphone from my collection, serial number is 65. The PS-1 sounds with their lively smooth sound signature for me better than their successor PS-1000 or PS-1000e and some say this is up today the best Grado. This model was released by Grado in 2006 and was limited to only 250 pieces worldwide! The offered headphone was hardly used and is technically and visually in very good condition. It comes without original...