or Connect

Posts by nemomec

Sold!   For sale is here from my collection a rare AKG K501. The K501 was hardly used is technically and visually in very good condition. It comes with a new pair pads as spare part.   Non smoking pet free home. Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer. Shipping to Germany and EU Countries are free!
Sold! Sale of my rare Stax Sigma Pro. The housing is from a original Sigma NB and the drivers are Lambda Professional. The Sigma is in especially very good condition (see pictures) and technical perfect (no channel imbalance or other issuses), the pads, the cable and the head pad are new!  Supplied with printed manual and the pictured Stax headphone stand + dust cover. Unique opportunity also for collectors!Non smoking pet free home! Payment Paypal (price + 1,9% fees) or...
Sale of a friends Stax Sigma Pro electrostatic headphone in excellent condition. The Sigma Pro works perfect no channels imbalance or others and was hardly used. This Sigma Pro is one of the rare last batches with the new mylar backside dust cover. Supplied with original box and original manual. Non smoking pet free home!   Payment Paypal (price + 1,9% fees) or Bank Transfer.   No trades!
Sale of a friends Baby Orpheus Sennheiser HE-60 electrostatic headphone in excellent condition. The HE-60 works perfect no channels imbalance or others. The Stax Pro adapter is professional selfmade and with a protective 5 MOhm resistor to adapt the biassupply to the 540V for the HE60. Supplied with original box, Stax pro adapter, original Sennheiser Omega stand and new spare parts like pads, head pad, cable and o-rings.Non smoking pet free home! Payment Paypal (price +...
For sale is here a Beyerdynamic DT-990 Edition headphone in the 600 ohms version. The Beyerdynamic ist only a few days old, was hardly used is technically and visually in mint condition. It comes with original box and supplied accessories and original invoice from 04/2015!   Non smoking pet free home. Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer. Shipping to Germany and EU Countries are free!   Price are fix, no trades please!
For sale is here from my collection a closed back headphone Ultrasone Signature Pro. The Signature Pro was hardly used is technically and visually in very good condition. It comes with original box and supplied accessories.   Non smoking pet free home. Payment Paypal or Bank Transfer. Shipping to Germany and EU Countries are free!   Price are fix, no trades please!
Sold!
Sale pending!
sold
 I don´t know where you get this charts, but in my experience the second is from the SR-009 not from the SR-007 MK2!? I have heard many SR-007 versions over the last years and the SR-007 A/MK2 SZ2xxx is a very good model and i prefer it over the SR-007 MK1 SZ1xxx. The best ist for me the SR-007 MK1 70xxx, the weakest the actual SR-007 A/MK2 SZ3xxx.