Posts by Lifted Andreas

Yeah I've seen that, he doesnt say much about the AP100 though. Also he didin't have the original X3 which is a bummer.
Yep! Get them from Audio Technica service center.
 Best music for burn-in! xD
 I've been searching for that too today, and looks like no one has made one yet. Only AP100 vs the original X3.
 Yeah its amazing what FiiO did with it, and with firmware 3.3 that I'm running its stable as a rock. Also correct me if I'm wrong but the AP100 doesnt have gapless playback?? (and thats a feature that I MUST have!)
 Thanks! Yeah I will probably hang on, because my X3 is still going strong. Also since FiiO has abruptly discountinued it now too, it feels quite special to own.
Guys, order from AudioAffair and you will get the real deal. The EPH-100 are still discounted on their site!   http://www.audioaffair.co.uk/yamaha-eph100-earphones   Authorised Yamaha reseller! ;)
I've owned the X3 1st gen for quite a while now (since shortly after its release), and not sure what to upgrade to... or if I even need an upgrade tbh... lel   Been looking at Sony A15 (probably not, although it does look the part and I know Sony always has quite special audio signature!). Although I've read somewhere that it has quite high noise level.   My other options are FiiO X3 2nd Gen / Hidizs AP100.
Nice review!   I've owned the X3 1st gen for quite a while now, and not sure what to upgrade to... or if I even need an upgrade tbh. Looking at either Sony A15 (probably not!) and FiiO X3 2nd Gen / Hidizs AP100.
Wow that's rather weird, I've got an x3 and it never creates sibilance on any of my IEMs/HPs.