Posts by koreanzombie

2.1 sound better than the 2.0, but it doesn't really matter now as the 2.0 are discontinued.
I have to agree with you, the pistons do seem to get worse over time. I just got a brand new pair of the 2.1's yesterday, out of the box they sound clearer, cleaner and more lively compared to my 2.0's which have had a few hundred hours of burn in. Also I have to note the tips are slightly different from each other, the 2.1's are slightly bigger and rounder. The 2.1's I got also weren't milled all the way to the end, so they have quite a sharp edge which can get...
Nice post, which areas are the dunu's better? And are these the dunu 1000's your referring to?
Apple is set to buy headphone maker Beats Electronics for $3.2bn (£1.9bn), it has been reported. The Financial Times says the deal could be announced as early as next week, marking Apple's largest ever acquisition. Founded by rapper and music producer Dr Dre and fellow music producer Jimmy Iovine in 2008, the firm produces 'Beats by Dr Dre' headphones and also runs a music streaming service. Dr Dre calls himself the "first billionaire in hip hop" as the iPhone maker...
Hi zeppu08, how do the 2.0's compare to the 2.1's? Do you find the treble extends further on the 2.1's?
Anyone ordered from ibuygou recently and received the 2.1's (i.e. with the metal clip)?
Who did you buy your pistons from aliexpress and how much were they? And did you get a real pair?
 Hi bhazard, how many hours do you have on both sets? Also are you going to be getting the 'if' version and do you reckon they will be the newer 2.1 version?
Hey guys, can anyone else confirm (apart from bhazard) that the ibuygou 2.0 pistons sound different/better to the newer updated version?
Could someone take some pics of the newer pistons i.e. the markings of the l and r?