Posts by Spiderman

So I had a recent chance to compare a lot of mid tier headphones the Q701, AKG 550 and the Sennheiser 598. Here are my impressions so far, In terms of comfort I find the Q701 to be the best, the 550's pads get a little hot and it puts quite a bit of pressure on the side of your head. The 598 for some reason causes me ear pain on my right ear I don't know if its because I have big ears but even though the pads are extremely soft I still feel discomfort after an hour.  In...
So I had a recent chance to compare a lot of mid tier headphones the Q701, AKG 550 and the Sennheiser 598. Here are my impressions so far, In terms of comfort I find the Q701 to be the best, the 550's pads get a little hot and it puts quite a bit of pressure on the side of your head. The 598 for some reason causes me ear pain on my right ear I don't know if its because I have big ears but even though the pads are extremely soft I still feel discomfort after an hour.  In...
That being said I am interested in a trade for some Iem's I would add cash on my end depending on what it is so let me know. I am only interested in certain ones, like the westone 4r, 535, re 400, sm3 v3.
Selling a pair of AKG 550, I purchased from another head fi as part of a bundle. I actually really like the sound of these but ideally I only need one iem and one over the ear headphone. These are pretty much in mint condition I have only had them for a week and only used them at most about 2 hours. Price does not include shipping or paypal, so add 3% or send as a gift. Includes the 1/4 inch adapter, but not the box since the original owner got rid of it. Thanks, Al
Dota 2 logo? What if you play lol?
Black the one I wanted, I am very excited :D
Hey if you dont want your 535s ill buy them off of you, I miss mine lol.
Wow thanks for that deal! I just picked it up now, this is the cheapest I have ever seen these time to cancel my other order from a certain group site. 
Nice case, I love the grado adapter 2 :D    You also had them balanced with mini xlrs it looks like?
I am pretty interested right now in the dt 880's since the premium 250 ohm version is $240 right now on amazon, however I really like breathy forward mids I'm assuming no amp pairing or tube amp can change the sound ? How well do these pair with the fiio x3, I am specifically referring to the 250 ohm version.