Posts by ccubeice

Looking to buy one of these headphones, I am on a tight budget. I listen to electronic music mainly. I live in Estonia so not everything is available. Maybe Superlux HD-681 Evo...
@turbo911 Thank you, I also found it myself... I am probably going with HD-681 Evo or Creative Aurvana Live!
Can noone really help me? It's not really easy to look for good low-cost headphones, when the reviews are mostly about expensive ones... 
Hello, I currently have the Pioneer SE-M290's and after a year of use, I am completely annoyed with the build quality of this. I did like the sound, since they are the best headphones I've ever had. The earpads are from cloth and they aren't very soft, they barely have any thickness. Also the plastic does a creaky voice where the earcup rotates a little, but its so easy to hear it when you have the headphones on your head (it's the most annoying thing about these). Also my...
Hello, I have the Sansa Clip+ and Brainwavz Delta IEMs and looking for a nice amp to try out or "start out with". 30€ or less. FSA Fireye Mini+, FiiO E6, or similar. I live in Estonia, if that matters. Thanks for your time!
Hello, I have Brainwavz Delta's and I like them, but I would like to balance them completely and also add bass boost using the equalizer on Sansa Clip+. I don't quite understand how you can do it on the Clip, but I pretty much know what I have to do. I haven't found any graphs of the sound signature of these earphones, so I have no idea what should I change. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Any other thoughts or suggestions on this? Thanks!   EDIT: Ordered the Brainwavz Delta!
Aaaaaaaa wow! Just when I thought I was going to reply to you that I can't get them anywhere in Estonia. I can order them from MP4 Nation for just 13€ !!! Shipping is 10-30 days, but it must be worth it, right?
 Sorry, I must've written something wrong, but I meant that the Monoprice earphones I found on eBay for 15€ including shipping. No, I couldn't find that. I've never heard of that brand before as well. Is the Soundmagic ES18 good? I saw a review for Soundmagic ES20 recently I think and that was positive. Also looking at Philips SHE-3590 (read good reviews about it, and that it actually beats the Monoprice ones) and Cresyn LMX-E630.Websites, where I could find normal...
Hello, I currently have Sennheiser MX370 earbuds, which I have been using for about a year now with my Sansa Clip+. It's quality is okay I guess, better than earphones that come with your phone or mp3-player, but they have no noise-isolation.  I listen to DnB, also a bit of dubstep and pop music. I would like some earphones with good bass and clear sound on about 15€ budget. I have looked around, and have found the Monoprice earphones, which supposedly (by many reviews)...