Posts by Salvatore

Why don't you just post the factory codes?
Subscribed
 Coil decided to step back from this thread. I'm also thinking of leaving the updating of my useful info post to somebody else. So is there anyone out here who is willing to keep updating this post? I'm looking for somebody who has been in this thread for a long time and is planning on staying too. Somebody who reads all the posts regurarly and has own this unit for some time.
 Just remove the tube and use the original box. It's really good and you have a safe place to store one tube as well.
 How does that RTC sound?
 I'm more interested about those beer bottles in the background. Any Great Divide brews there :D
 Why did you remove the pin cleaning guide?
 Tempting, but I promised myself not to buy tubes anymore. I have too many already ;)  Sounds awesome. I won't even consider doing anything to my T1 before such guides. Thanks in advance.
Like I said I'll be waiting for more impressions. I'm not too concerned about the actual parts inside since my T1 sounds very good. It's just that we don't know what caps we have and if they really have noticeable effect to the sound it could really mess this tube rolling thing we've been having here.   E: Seems like there is no love towards Cambridge here, lol :D
  It's not that I don't like my T1. I love it. It's just that I feel like being majorly fu**ed by this company. If we all had the same inferior parts I wouldn't be as pissed, but now we need to add cap list to our tube reviews. Well good tubes are still good tubes but the synergies will be affected. I've been spreading good word of how nice this unit is just to discover this. I would have been much happier without knowing (this being said I'm very glad that lwrs brought...