Posts by Retrias

the dac would have to depend on whatever digital input ,which I hope is optical instead of coax, just for sheer compability.You shouldnt have to think about external dac on this kind of products though , there is a reason why we bought 700 dollar daps
This will run android right ? Maybe the one who wants high ammount of storage can use that wifi harddisk ? You can also carry on battery packs if you are travelling and so on
 The balanced out will be RSA 4 pins , there exist adapted to use this with TRRS, It can changed amp modules according to comments from Fiio , I dont know how it will look and work though
 Wow I seems to actually have missed that there is an RE600 , thank you, so you would rank the RE600 better than the rocket? The comment on the mods and the build quality made me worry though
does anyone else who have the RE600 give me a comparison with the rockets? Please?
At 800 ish they are competing with the CHEAPER ASG 2.5 no?
assuming they are both at the same price, Which one would I choose between the rockets and the RE600?
Oh no , I do agree with this view, it should be measured in average of say FLAC, its just some people here argues for removing anything that is below lossless playback
Quoting mp3 filesize on dap storage benchmarking is unrealistic Deleting mp3 playback is also unrealistic   there is a difference between this two
Because there is demand created by it and AK never promised that anyone of those will forever be a flagship on the lineup, unlike the case here with JH