Posts by Retrias

I tried it here , someone i met at jaben have it. Its not like most other player, all i can get from it , is that they tried to make a funner sounding calyx mand I think its better than the calyx with a 7 hour instead of 5 hour calyx battery and funner and more quality bass sound
they havent actually finalized the actual design right?, The spec is finalized I think
close but no cigar , DAC and AMP need something to actually tell them to do something this is the processor , even the altmann tera have a processor (an extremely weak one)
Because to get actual IOS compability certification (compatible without CCK) you have to pay apple money just to get the "made for ipod, ipad, iphone" sticker on the box . Most manufacturer doesnt want to do this
I am the reverse I think ,I NEED the IDTag browsing , thats the second make or break category of the feature list , the first being sound quality while hi res files is like number ten million below the list
its decent , its not bad or extremely good
wow , someone didnt go for the X1 and went into something else. Hope you will be happy with the purchase though
Will have to agree with the sentiment , because at this point, this is a Hugo with internal memory
waiting for the price bracket here , so I can compare it to similarly priced competitor
Thats a really nice price range though if they really went below 500 ,I hope the Pm3 follows the samekind of pricing?