Posts by sashakrik

Currently i don't want to mess with the phones firmware but i remember that i had the same sound level problem with my previous phone (iPhone 3GS) with the same Xcape earphones. Anyway the sound level isn't the only problem, as i said i want earphones with a mic so i could easily make phone calls.       thanks for your help !
Thanks for your recommendations !   I see that both the Yamaha EPH-100 and the Shure se215 don't have a mic, one of the reasons why i want to replace my current earphones is because they don't have a mic.         Thank you !
Hello everyone ! About 8 months ago i bought the Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition, I love their sound signature - i'm normally listening to electronic music (House, Dubstep) and Rap/Hip-Hop. There are few things that i didn't love in these in-ears so i want to replace them with a new pair. The biggest disadvantage of the Xcape IE is the sound level - they are relatively quiet. As I mentioned in the title i'm gonna use the in-ears with my LG G2 phone, and i want to buy...
Hello everyone ! About 8 months ago i bought the Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition, I love their sound signature - i'm normally listening to electronic music (House, Dubstep) and Rap/Hip-Hop. There are few things that i didn't love in these in-ears so i want to replace them with a new pair. The biggest disadvantage of the Xcape IE is the sound level - they are relatively quiet. As I mentioned in the title i'm gonna use the in-ears with my LG G2 phone, and i want to buy...
up !
Hi, I have a PC in my living room that is connected via HDMI cable to the TV. I'm using this configuration to watch movies and some times playing video games. In order not to disturb my surroundings i have decided to buy a wireless headphones. my budget is approximately 150-160 US $. it's important that the sound quality will be good and the headphones should be comfortable.       Thank you ! Alex.
Hi, I have bought last weak a new pair of in-ears Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition.   I have noticed that the sound is weaker than my previous in-ears - Sennheiser CX300II Although the sound source is the same - my old iPhone 3GS.   In addition i didn't understand what is the purpose of the 6 little round stickers that are coming in the package.             Thank you ! Alex.  
Overall I love the sound of the CX300II except for their bass-it's too strong.   The shape, size and weight are good - small light weight earphones. they are fitting well into my ears and gives a good isolation of the world noises when i'm on a bus or a train.   Besides the bass i also don't like the cable, it's very soft so every time that i get them out of my backpack they look like mess.
Hello everyone ! I had an old pair of sennheiser CX300II that are falling apart so i want to buy a new pair of in-ears. I'm using the earphones with my old iPhone 3GS to listen to music on my way to work. I'm normally hearing electronic music (House, Dubstep) and Rap/Hip-Hop.   My budget is approximately 70-80 US$.   I will be really happy to get some recommendations          Thank you ! Alex.
Hi, I want to buy a wireless headphones so i can use it with my TV. My budget is a bit low - 100 us $   I will be very happy to get some recommendations   Thank you !