or Connect

Posts by sashakrik

Are there any low latency aptx headphones besides the Avantree ?
Thanks for the recommendations !   what do you think of the Sony MDR-ZX770BN ?
Hi, I need some assistance with choosing Bluetooth headphones.   I'm planning to buy Bluetooth headphones as a gift to my cousin for his birthday to replace the horrible wired on ear headphones that he is currently using. He is using the headphones to watch movies and to listen to music from a PC. He is mainly listening to dance, pop, and rock music.   My budget is about 160 US$.   I need the headphones to be over the ear, large and comfortable ear cups, aptx...
Thank you for recommending me Bluetooth dongles !     Are the Philips M2BT support low latency aptx or only a regular aptx ?
Hi, Can anyone recommend me a Bluetooth USB dongle so I will be able to use my Philips M2BT with a PC.           Thank you !
I have bought the Philips M2BT, the carrying pouch that was supplied with the headphones is very soft so I'm not sure that it will provide sufficient protection for the headphones while carrying them around in my backpack. Can any one recommend me a hard case for the M2BT ?             Thank you !
It's very interesting to know what happens with the braided shield of the B01 after the split. My initial thought was that since the B02 has two channels and each one has shielding foil there should be less interference between the two channels compared to the B01.
  Thank you for answering my questions, it was very helpful !Seems that the M2BT is the best choice for me.     Thanks !
Hi, I have ordered new headphones (Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 80 Ohm) and I want to buy a stand for them. I really liked the design of the SilverStone EBA1 stand but the price is too high for me - it's $57.99 on Amazon.com .     I will be very happy to get some recommendations for headphones stand.           Thank you !
I will be very happy to get some advice regarding my post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/746519/huge-comparison-of-almost-all-the-best-bluetooth-headphones-post-your-own-comparisons-here/1020#post_11584757             Thank you !