or Connect

Posts by roadrat

Wilco Pro-ject Limited Schmilco Edition Debut Carbon DC Turntable + Schmilco Limited Edition Orange Vinyl LP + Slipmat   Brand new and unopened.  Shipping depends on location and how fast you want it.  Will ship via FedEx.   This is a really special turntable / record player.   Wilco Schmilco Pro-Ject Carbon Turntable & Orange Vinyl Limited Edition 1 of 100   Wilco Pro-ject Limited Schmilco Edition Debut Carbon DC Turntable + Schmilco Limited Edition Orange Vinyl...
Hello, Has anyone compared the PD vs. PonoPlayer? Curious to know which has better SQ. Thanks
Thank you! Just ordered an extra one. Love the Pono
Yes, its in perfect new condition with the original box etc.   I bought this as an extra one in case my first J3 died.  My first J3 is still working perfect, so I still have this brand new one in original box with Cable, Documentation, etc.  I will also include an OEM Cowon Leather Case.  The case is like new.   Sorry, no trades please.
Shure medium sleeves leave gaps for me. The Shure large don't leave gaps,but because they are so tight, my ears hurt after 30 minutes I'm referring to the foam ones that come with the IEMs What foam sleeves do you recommend?
I'm curious about the snake oil comment.  At around $400, what DAPs sounds as good as the Pono?
Perhaps. I've been waiting for the Fry's Black Friday deal. It's been $200 the past two years.Is yours a limited edition? If not, what color?
thank you!
What does brown and green filters mean?
I love my 535's, but want to add a set of IEMs with more bass ....like the UE TripleFi 10's.   Any suggestions?