Posts by cerealftw

Bump
I went on Skullcandy.com and saw I still have $70 left on there. And recently my only earbuds are my V-MODA remix(amazing) but they went through the wash and one side sounds funky now. I noticed both the fmjs and heavy medals are missing and idk which pair to get. I'm not looking to get and headphones because I'll never use them as long as my sennheiser amperiors are still around. Which earbuds out of those would you guys recommend? And if anybody knows if or when the fmj...
Bump
I have a warranty ticket for either a pair of V-Moda True Blood O Positive, Remix Remote, or Remix Audio. I dont know which ones the best. I listen to a lot of hip-hop/rap and some dubstep. I like a lot of bass but also clear bass. I had the Remix 4s before and thought they were great, my favorite pair of headphones if not for the cable noise and cable that absorbs a lot of sweat when i workout. p.s. I usually listen to music during basketball. I would rather get some...
I will pay for an answer... in SEX
Anybody?
[Anybody have the mm 500 and/or hd25s? Can anybody post a comparison, preferably mm 500 (ad2p) vs hd25 and (wired) mm 500 vs hd25s. I can get mm 500 refurbs for $206, hd25s for $150. I listen to mostly rap and a little dubstep
Anybody have the mm 500 and/or hd25s? Can anybody post a comparison, preferably mm 500 (ad2p) vs hd25 and (wired) mm 500 vs hd25s.
Has anybody listened to the mm500s and hd25s that would like to give some input?
The m6p sound nice but I wanna get some higher end iems. The sonys seem really sick, how do they compare to the tf10s?