Posts by Bjorkfan

Posted this in the united thread, and will ask the same here: Hi, I'm interested in the WA2. I like the idea that it can be used as a preamp. But when I mailed Woo, they don't offer any other upgrades then tubes anymore... ...is the WA2 great as it is? (I was quiet interested in the stepped volume pot. and maybe a power supply upgrade if that was available.) I later found out this: The lates reply I got was: "the internal parts are no longer available since the Black...
Yes, I've even asked twice ;D   What upgrades do you have on yours?   The lates reply I got was: "the internal parts are no longer available since the Black Gate caps was out of production for years."   They could however upgrade the volume control to a DACT stepped attenuator.   I also might be interested in a remote volume control, but I don't know if its worth it(?) and I'm also thinking "less extra features, better sound quality and durability". 
Hi,   I'm interested in the WA2. I like the idea that it can be used as a preamp. But when I mailed Woo, they don't offer any other upgrades then tubes anymore... ...is the WA2 great as it is? (I was quiet interested in the stepped volume pot. and maybe a power supply upgrade if that was available.)   What do you guys think? = ) 
Hi, I'm new here, from Sweden. I've been looking both here and allover the web, searching a tube amp for me. I would prefer a tube only amp, but I've been glancing on some hybrids too. I'm prepared to spend about $1000 on a good amp. (And a big plus would be multiple inputs and the possibility to use it as a preamp.) The tube amps I've looked at: Schiit Valhalla Seems to be a great amp, but with my price range, maybe I can get something better? Woo audio WA 6...