or Connect

Posts by chocomel

*nevermind*
I am looking at the Yamaha EPH-100SL, the JVC HA-FXT90 and the Monster Gratitude (because of the big discount of Gratitude to 59$). The Yamaha EPH-100SL seem cool, but I am worried about the deep inserted fit straight down. I do not like wearing stuff over the ear and I heard its hard to get a good fit straight down. The deep insertion I also never tried and might be uncomfortable after a while??  
I used to have the Vsonic Gr07 but they broke, my opinion of them: 1. The treble (the s's of voices sounded rly SSSH) 2. The over-the-ear (I mean that it goes from the top) design did not fit comfortable in my ear, no matter what plugs I used. And after a while it would get lose. 3. 300 hours burnin time lol. 4. Could use a bit more base What I did like: 1. Very nice clarity 2. No fatigue 3. Good low/mid/high's 4. Punchy crisp of drum snares. 5. The voices come off...
bump :(
Hi all,   My Vsonic Gr07 mk2 (1,5 years old) broke down due to water damage (really dumb story, but I put my headphones in a glass of water by accident, like a total brainfart lol).  I am looking for new in-earphones. I liked the Vsonic Gr07 mk2 but there were also things I did not like about it: 1. The treble (the s's of voices sounded rly SSSH) 2. The over-the-ear (I mean that it goes from the top) design did not fit comfortable in my ear, no matter what plugs I used....
Hi all,   My Vsonic Gr07 mk2 (1,5 years old) broke down due to water damage (really dumb story, but I put my headphones in a glass of water by accident, like a total brainfart lol).  I am looking for new in-earphones. I liked the Vsonic Gr07 mk2 but there were also things I did not like about it: 1. The treble (the s's of voices sounded rly SSSH) 2. The over-the-ear (I mean that it goes from the top) design did not fit comfortable in my ear, no matter what plugs I used....
After burning in for 200 hours I really notice an improvement in sound and the vocals are really good. However this over-the-ear concept still bugs me and is soo annoying. Using guides is horrible. If you don't use guides and adjust the thingie (don't know name) I need to pull it towards my throat else the cable has not enough tension and doesn't stick behind my ear. Also with a jacket on, if you zip the jacket to the top, it also releases the tension of the cable and...
If I dont like the sound signature of the G07, will I like the MH1's? As in; is the sound similar to the G07 or not?
Why burn them in manually to 150? What's the difference ;o?
Just got my Gr07' MK II's. They sound pretty bad straight outside of the box comparing them to CX 300's lol. They sound more open and balanced, but voices give me pain for some reason (i think that's sibliance?). I'm hoping the burn in will help this, else i'd would be pretty disappointed.   I also really gotta get used to over-the-ear I think. You gotta use the ear guides for your cable, else the cable just falls in front of your ear and looks rly weird lol.