or Connect

Posts by eonsend

PM sent
Are the sennheiser ie80 still available?
Hello, I sent you a PM but haven't received a response yet.  Are these still available?
Playin with the new toy Zune HD -> Cosmic Ears HY3 And terrible lighting
Playin with the new toy Zune HD -> Cosmic Ears HY3
Another option is you could do some Craigslist surfing and pick up a nice vintage stereo amp for cheap. Having a little more juice going to your speakers will improve the sound a bit. Although tbh I don't know the Dayton's or how power hungry they are, so it may not be as much of a gain as with other speakers.
subbed
My beloved GR06, after many years of use, has finally kicked the bucket.  Thus I am now in the market for a replacement.  I'm mostly looking for something that would be a slight upgrade or even a sidegrade, since I don't really want to spend a bunch on this and I already have a pair of Cosmic CIEMs.  Budget Ideally would be  < $150, but I'd be willing to spend up to $200.     Initially I'm looking at the Vsonic GR07's because I've heard such good things about them and...
My beloved GR06, after many years of use, has finally kicked the bucket.  Thus I am now in the market for a replacement.  I'm mostly looking for something that would be a slight upgrade or even a sidegrade, since I don't really want to spend a bunch on this and I already have a pair of Cosmic CIEMs.  Budget Ideally would be  < $150, but I'd be willing to spend up to $200.     Initially I'm looking at the Vsonic GR07's because I've heard such good things about them and...
 Love the simplicity, beautiful setup!