Posts by kodefoo

Hello,   I am looking for some durable, great isolation, very comfortable closed over ear headphones. I need them not to bleed because i don't want to bother the people around me. I don't care how fugle they look nor do i care about portability. I will be using them at home connected to my pc using the on board sound card so nothing special. I will be wearing them for long periods of time because i do a lot of tele-commute contracting. So they need to be comfortable for...
I recently picked up the Comply ts-400 for my brainwavz m5. So far i am loving them. They retarded the highs which i was finding to be way to much but now the sound is perfect. The bass has increased also in a good way. I don't even feel them now where as before with the stock tips it came with made my ears kinda itch i guess and i had to take them out a lot. The isolation is great. I don't even hear myself typing on my mechanical keyboard. Another thing i will have to...
Will the Shure olives work for the Brainwavz m5? I know the comply t-400s will but i want to try something that will last longer.
Hello!   I have had my m5s since october 2012, and love them. I use them so much i have worn out the comfy foam tips that they came with and the other tips don't fit my ears right. I guess i have small ear canals or something. I contacted the brainwaves people through amazon about getting replacement tips but didn't get a response. So now i am coming hear asking for some advice on which comfy tips i should purchase. Also i tried out the double flanged/winged tips...
I have had my m5s since october 2012, and love them. I listen to a wide range of music from epic production music/scores ( ES Posthumus, two steps from hell)  to the various types of metal (Korpiklaani, Kvelertak, Erra, Eluveitie). I use them so much i have worn out the comfy tips that they came with and the other tips don't fit my ears right. I guess i have small ear canals or something. I contacted the brainwaves people through amazon about getting replacement tips but...
Thanks! I love music and now i have a good site to find great ways to enjoy it...my wife is not thrilled though! haha
well crud. I was going off what he said in the review how they would be good across all genre's. Here is the quote: "But M5 offers more texture on the vocal range and an overall richer, room-filling tone that still maintains a relatively good balance of quantity between different frequency ranges and soundstage, making it a good all arounder for different genre of music."   I was sure that warm and sweet is what i wanted. I don't like Tinny and i don't want to kill...
I found the review for the Brainwavz M5s to be what I think I want. I am probably going to go with these. If anyone can see a serious flaw in my choice please let me know. I was going off this Review
bumping because I do not want to make a poor choice. I really appreciate any advice.
Hello,   My buddy told me to look here for good advice so i can make an educated purchase. I have glanced around through some of the threads and still don't have a super grasp on all the terms so please excuse the audio noob . I am looking for a durable set in the $30-40$ range that will sound good with my music taste.   research i have done so far: The M4 and M2 look very durable and they seem to have good sound.  I am a little weary that the bass might be to...