or Connect

Posts by kodefoo

Heh, no one means to mistreat their headphones but stuff happens. These will be touted to and from work. The plastic where the actual cans connect to the headband looks like it could crack easily. I ask because of past experiences and compared to the XPT100.
  sound leaking isn't a problem at all. Looking at the yamaha i am concerned about durability. 
I love everything about the XPT100. Love the headband, love the neutral sound, love how indestructible they are. Need to find an on ear set for in the office. The XPT100 isolate really well but i need to able to hear what is going on around me.   I listen to mostly metal (powermetal, folk/viking metal, thrash, melodic death metal).   I would like to keep the budget under $100-150.   Thanks!
Hello,   I am looking for some durable, great isolation, very comfortable closed over ear headphones. I need them not to bleed because i don't want to bother the people around me. I don't care how fugle they look nor do i care about portability. I will be using them at home connected to my pc using the on board sound card so nothing special. I will be wearing them for long periods of time because i do a lot of tele-commute contracting. So they need to be comfortable for...
I recently picked up the Comply ts-400 for my brainwavz m5. So far i am loving them. They retarded the highs which i was finding to be way to much but now the sound is perfect. The bass has increased also in a good way. I don't even feel them now where as before with the stock tips it came with made my ears kinda itch i guess and i had to take them out a lot. The isolation is great. I don't even hear myself typing on my mechanical keyboard. Another thing i will have to...
Will the Shure olives work for the Brainwavz m5? I know the comply t-400s will but i want to try something that will last longer.
Hello!   I have had my m5s since october 2012, and love them. I use them so much i have worn out the comfy foam tips that they came with and the other tips don't fit my ears right. I guess i have small ear canals or something. I contacted the brainwaves people through amazon about getting replacement tips but didn't get a response. So now i am coming hear asking for some advice on which comfy tips i should purchase. Also i tried out the double flanged/winged tips...
I have had my m5s since october 2012, and love them. I listen to a wide range of music from epic production music/scores ( ES Posthumus, two steps from hell)  to the various types of metal (Korpiklaani, Kvelertak, Erra, Eluveitie). I use them so much i have worn out the comfy tips that they came with and the other tips don't fit my ears right. I guess i have small ear canals or something. I contacted the brainwaves people through amazon about getting replacement tips but...
Thanks! I love music and now i have a good site to find great ways to enjoy it...my wife is not thrilled though! haha
well crud. I was going off what he said in the review how they would be good across all genre's. Here is the quote: "But M5 offers more texture on the vocal range and an overall richer, room-filling tone that still maintains a relatively good balance of quantity between different frequency ranges and soundstage, making it a good all arounder for different genre of music."   I was sure that warm and sweet is what i wanted. I don't like Tinny and i don't want to kill...