or Connect

Posts by bclark8923

Selling my Geek Pulse standard. Works wonderfully but making an upgrade.   $300 + paypal + shipping.
Selling my Geek Pulse standard. Works wonderfully but making an upgrade.   $300 + paypal + shipping.
Hey All,   I was wondering if I get a balanced 2.5mm TRRS Cable for my IEM, is there a good converter to 3.5mm TRS single ended?   Could I just use any TRRS to TRS without much problem?
Can anyone give a good recommendation for a balanced cable? If there was anything it would do to the sound signature would be more bass. Going to be getting the Liquid Carbon soon!
I was thinking of using an iPad Mini gen 1 or Android Nexus 9 tablet (new version) + Tidal as my audio source for my setup. I was wondering how do either affect the audio quality?   Going to be using to a Geek Out V2+ Infinity and my HE-560
Selling my essentially new Nexus 9 tablet. Used for about a week works flawlessly.   $300 $275 + shipping + 3% paypal fee
Bought this new but in a turn of events I have to sell off a bunch of things to pay for unexpected bills.    Brand new unused PM me!   Revised case, US Voltage, Silver.   Paypal fee also covered
Whoops I mean the analog to RCA out (or XLR!) getting GO V2+ Infinity
For anyone that uses their Geek Out as a DAC only, what cable do you recommend?
1=6.3mm 2=SMC 3=3.5mm 4=XLR   Awesome competition thanks for holding it!