Posts by zassop

I have a 30GB iPod Video and I just installed Tarkan's CF to SD adapter along with a 128GB SD card.  It loads very fast and works perfectly using the Apple firmware both formatted as MAC or FAT32.  Rockbox installs just fine, but when I try to load music onto it using Windows, OSX or Linux, I get USB errors after just a couple of songs transfer.  It doesn't totally lock up, but I can see the errors in the log?   The SD card is a Patriot EP series.  I did have rockbox...
I have been following this thread for a long time and I use OSX on a regular basis as well as Linux and Windows.  I have done a lot of testing and just like others have reported, my 160GB Classic works under OSX right after installing Rockbox, but once I update to any level other than what is recommended at the beginning of this thread, it no longer connects under OSX or Windows.  If I boot into failsafe mode, that works sometimes, but is not stable when transferring...
I appreciate the feedback and I had tried both of the suggestions prior to posting on this forum.  I probably should have added that I have been using Rockbox for years on older, fully supported devices and have have experienced some quirky behavior at times, so I am use to trying a few troubleshooting steps before posting.  I am hoping there is a change I can make to a file somewhere in the .rockbox directory that will fix the issue, or possibly a patch.  Other than...
Tried to upgrade to rockbox-ipod6-ef78472M-120926 from r31516-120101 and although it upgraded just fine, I lost my USB connectivity.  I get the message on the iPod that says it's connected via USB but it never shows up on my Windows 7 or Mountain Lion machines like it use to.   I have to go through the iTunes restore process and then the entire install process to get it back to a point where I can attempt the upgrade again.  I have tried to install straight...