Posts by saladin

Well, nothing to see here people.....
Hopefully they can, because I would feel bad having put up something that turns out bad. Pretty big mistake though; I guess it was good while it lasted......
  I really hope that's not true, or else I just lost $19. Although that is false advertisement, I think. I'll contact the seller to see what's up. Thanks
Ordered the 850s, I'm hoping for the best.
Oh, sorry about that. Just joined yesterday. I was also very excited to tell others of my discovery. Thanks.
I wanted to give a heads up for those wanting to buy the samson850s, which I hear are great. It seems that best buy has them going for $19. Hopefully this is the real deal. Good luck my fellow frugal hunters.   http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samson+-+SR850+Headphone+-+Black/5283847.p?id=1218664534299&skuId=5283847&st=samson%20850&cp=1&lp=1         PS: I don't know why the picture is different from others I have seen.....
I wanted to give a heads up for those wanting to buy the samson850s, which I hear are great. It seems that best buy has them going for $19. Hopefully this is the real deal. Good luck my fellow frugal hunters.   http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samson+-+SR850+Headphone+-+Black/5283847.p?id=1218664534299&skuId=5283847&st=samson%20850&cp=1&lp=1         PS: I don't know why the picture is different from others I have seen.....
Ok, back again. So I just did more research; and it seems that many people say that the Samson SR-850 are the better overall alternative to the AD700. I read that the 850s make up for the less comfort and slightly less sound stage with their superior bass, as compared to the 700s. Is there any truth to these statements? because if so, then I will probably go for the 850s.   Is Best Buy actually selling these for...
I have been reading many different opinions and reviews from different sources, but many are contradictory in opinions. From what I understand AD700= open, comfortable, very good soundstage, lacks the "thump" of bass; CAL= closed, good bass, well rounded overall, less soundstage and comfort. Again, I will be using these for gaming ( a lot mmorpgs, rpgs, fps, strategy) and listening to music (many forms of Jazz, old school rap, classical, some techno, oriental music,...
    If the only factor put into consideration was simply sound quality for Gaming (most genres) and Music (many different genres), which would be best? Thank you.